Predators - 1/6th scale Classic Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dscn2413.jpg
[/CENTER]
I still prefer the head paint on the first batch (apart from the eyes and eyebrow quills)

I think the red cheeks and mandible's on batch 2 make him look like hes got a rash. It doesnt match any other colour about the head. The first one is much more blended.

I agree about the paint. I also think the lower mandibles/jaw area looks wider in the newer version.

Also, because they reduced the eye size/paint, it now looks like they sit in their respective sockets way too high

Here is the only thing lacking IMO... The eyes are too small and too far apart.

PredEyes.gif

That looks a lot better what you did right here. The inter mouth needs to come forward a lot more and I'm hoping if HT makes a huge 1/4th scale figure on day that they'll nail the head likeness better.

Here is the only thing lacking IMO... The eyes are too small and too far apart.

PredEyes.gif

Your version looks like he's in a state of shock. The default paint makes it look far meaner. It's far from accurate, so i'd personally rather it just look as agressive as possible, and currently it does imo.

So you like the P1 more?

Yeah, I do. This is a great figure, but most want it to represent the P1. As I look at Classic it isn't P1 it's the one from Predators. Wookster mentioned the word "refined" when describing this guy. I think that's a good word for this guy. It's kind of like the hero Pred in AVP. It was said they (the creators) wanted to make him regal; more handsome. That's how I view this guy; he's refined. Even with all its problems the P1 it's got some charm.

I agree with you, I love the new classic look, but I'm still charmed by the p1 look. plus I feel the loss of articulation for aesthetics is to great on these new pred bodies.

Yeah, I do. This is a great figure, but most want it to represent the P1. As I look at Classic it isn't P1 it's the one from Predators. Wookster mentioned the word "refined" when describing this guy. I think that's a good word for this guy. It's kind of like the hero Pred in AVP. It was said they (the creators) wanted to make him regal; more handsome. That's how I view this guy; he's refined. Even with all its problems the P1 it's got some charm.

:exactly: I'm glad someone else feels this way he does have some charm and he just looks bad ass to me.

The right open mandible ( preds left ) bugs the hell outta me though. When it is on your shelf at a distance you cannot tell but as you can see from the picture above it does not click into place nor anywhere near it no matter how much you play around with it.

The right open mandible ( preds left ) bugs the hell outta me though. When it is on your shelf at a distance you cannot tell but as you can see from the picture above it does not click into place nor anywhere near it no matter how much you play around with it.

That's how it came out of the box. Just pushed it back in place.

Mine does not sit flush at all. Mine looks like it does in your picture not matter how much you pressure it with your thumb and wiggle

Back