Predators - 1/6th scale Classic Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got this a few minutes ago. Here's a quick pic. I'm cleaning out the garage, so I won't be able to check him out throughly until later today. Overall impression is that it's a great figure. Still happy that I own the P1.
dob313.jpg

I think I like the Taiwan release look better with the BD mask. I still don't understand why they chose to make a variant. Well my Classic just got through customs so it should be here any day now. Oh and I nabbed up a p1 body off ebay for cheap and put it on my wolf predator, it looks amazing, I will try to put up some pics soon.

I have two versions, bought on Ebay two different sellers. Personally I prefer the first version, which to me looks more like the Predator 87. I that the first version may be a big collector, because there are few copies ..... ^_____^

I wouldn't call it a variant (that usually implies intent) this is more of a factory error. I'm happy with a better paint job even if it means mine is more common :lol

I think both are worth owning. I have two p1's now. I decided to buy another once the price dropped below 200. I will sell one if/when the price picks back up (sorry if that makes me a scalper but I like money and hot toys typically are good investments). I did some heavy mods on my original P1, I think he looks great now. The mask is easily fixed with a sharp blade, a cup of boiling water, and a whole lot of testicular fortitude.

To all of you guys that have this already or are getting it soon, I hate you...jk.
Enjoy your figure guys and take plenty of pictures.:wave
I guess I'll just have to be content that it will here next month.

I wish I hadn't orders this on flex-pay, I won't get him till next month.:monkey2
Sideshow took out the first payment in October then sent me an email telling me that they were adjusting the payment schedule because they didn't think they would get these till January.

Just call sideshow and pay off your last payment. Just because it's on flex doesn't mean you can't pay it off early. As long as it's shipping you're good to go......:duff

I think both are worth owning. I have two p1's now. I decided to buy another once the price dropped below 200. I will sell one if/when the price picks back up (sorry if that makes me a scalper but I like money and hot toys typically are good investments). I did some heavy mods on my original P1, I think he looks great now. The mask is easily fixed with a sharp blade, a cup of boiling water, and a whole lot of testicular fortitude.

https://9gag.com/gag/1078317

1078317_700b.jpg

Sorry, couldn't resist... :lol

I hope the price of the original P1 keeps on dropping for you.
luckily for me, chances are it wont drop lower than 180. sorry some collectors actually put there daddy pants on in the morning and want to go out and make some money. I don't do it to make a profit I do it to break even. Ive been ripped off by scalpers many times but I dont begrudge them for it. That would just be childish b/c I did not have to buy it in the first.:nono

Back