Predators - 1/6th scale Classic Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It should not break if you are careful and treat it with the respect a $200 toy deserves. There may be issues of paint chipping if you move joints around too much, though, and there is the possibility of joints getting loose (I'm thinking akin to a kid moving joints so much b/c he's playing with it, not posing him in different ways ever couple weeks or whatever). So just keep a look out for that. Posing him in different ways should be fine, but as with all things, moderation is key. Same goes for pushing the limits of how far you can bend his extremities. You may want to exercise a bit of caution, but this isn't a statue meant to stay in one pose forever.

I wonder if this will cause problems/confusion for people buying in ebay later, since there will be a possiblity of one getting a figure from the first batch...

Hmm, so it ends up being worse to get the exclusive then... a lot of folks will be mad for that if all the exclusives are like that.

I got the EX on order, it better be as good as the regular and vice versa

From BBICN
150006hzp35ykewnymmp34.jpg

145709xjnl2j882njlh4kh.jpg
Sweet zombie Jesus! :yess:

So there's a possibility that Hot Toys will actually strive to get a figure to look exactly like the prototype for once? AND THEY PICKED THE PERFECT FIGURE ON WHICH TO DO IT!

Well, it's pretty clear this is a must-buy now. The latest images are absolutely stellar and it's not all bad news for those who got the first batch; imagine the potential value of something like that. Same principle as the first printing of a rare CD or a similar object. You guys have a unique figure that no one else has. And if you end up buying a second updated one, they'd make for a pretty cool display together.

Strange how my ebay seller in Hong Kong hasn't got them in stock yet. Slightly worried if the dates you guys are saying for SS stock are correct...

well i got an email from sideshow a couple of weeks ago stating they were going to charge my card on the 17th so heres hoping that it will ship out a day or 2 after it gets charged.

Hey, I've been looking all over the customs section, and I can't find the post. Don't suppose you might have a link for the collector making these pieces?

Someone in the customs section is making all of those parts for sale, apart from the leather waist pouch.
I will also be making them all and may offer a few for sale for quite cheap - about £15 shipped?[/QUOTE]

Hey, I've been looking all over the customs section, and I can't find the post. Don't suppose you might have a link for the collector making these pieces?

Someone in the customs section is making all of those parts for sale, apart from the leather waist pouch.
I will also be making them all and may offer a few for sale for quite cheap - about £15 shipped?
[/QUOTE]

can you guys tell me where to buy the parts needed for the awesome conversion?

https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=97821

Back