Predators - 1/6th scale Classic Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
no i think he want comparaison beetwen the first taiwan release and the last one with the mod

dscf0833e.jpg

Left side: The Monkey predator....:monkey1 . Right side;

That's a funny image.
The hot toys predator 1 looks amazing in hand. Hard to believe in such a short space of time they can improve them so fast. I think they do this on purpose. :rotfl
Still I'm happy with my P1. I can't afford to keep buying a new version of a figure every 6 months because it looks a bit better.

That's a funny image.
The hot toys predator 1 looks amazing in hand. Hard to believe in such a short space of time they can improve them so fast. I think they do this on purpose. :rotfl
Still I'm happy with my P1. I can't afford to keep buying a new version of a figure every 6 months because it looks a bit better.

Well you can afford two classics if you sell your P1. Thats what I did. I sold my P1 within minutes of seeing classic for the 1st time. I paid for Jack Sparrow and Classic pred with the money.
HTs are good investments! :lol
P1 was my 2nd favorite fig at the time too, and I only had him for about 4-5 months or something before classic was shown. I just cant look at P1 in the same way anymore though.:monkey2
Oh well!:lol

I'm getting the new Classic and I have the P1. My only gripe with the classic is scale. He's too tall next to Mr. Black (sorry to open up that can-o'-worms again), while the P1 is closer in scale, if you display next to Mr. Black.

Oh well...:wave

I like the fact that classic is taller so he will look more accurate when displayed next to Dutch...who Ive JUST ordered!....FINALLLLLY!!!!!:yess:
They are all too small, but at least classic is taller than P1. Works out better for my display.

Good point, it all comes down to how one displays their items, and with which characters.

Yep, thats just it bro. It all comes down to personal preference.
Seriously cant wait to get this guy now! The thing is Im broke ATM though so hopefully my seller(OSB)gets him late jan.
It seems like it looks better and better with every set of pictures that come out.

They were going for about £350 when I sold mine. Ive just had a quick look and it seems the price has dropped by about £50.

At least before the first pics of the first batch of the Classic Predator I was able to get one complete as new for about 250 euros from France. I know many people dislike P1 but I took the chance because I really like this figure and this was a good time to get it :) . I don't know if it is cheaper or more expensive right now, but I'm really glad I got it for this price as new :D .

Hm.. If I could get £300.00 then buy this for £200.00 and keep the rest I'd probably do it. The new one needs mods though to end up as P1 doesn't it ?. That'll cost.

Hm.. If I could get £300.00 then buy this for £200.00 and keep the rest I'd probably do it. The new one needs mods though to end up as P1 doesn't it ?. That'll cost.

The new one was £150-160 when I ordered it from OSB. Im sure you can still find it cheaper than £200 mate.

But yeah, 5 items are needed to make it a P1 -
1] Necklace
2] Skull necklace
3] Spine necklace
4] Left bicep armour piece
5] Leather waist pouch

Someone in the customs section is making all of those parts for sale, apart from the leather waist pouch.
I will also be making them all and may offer a few for sale for quite cheap - about £15 shipped?

Just out of curiousity, how poseable is the figure? Are HT Toys pretty delicate in this regard? I only have one HT product (a T-600) and I've never bothered to pose it beyond a simple stance. However, with this Predator, I'd like to pose it in a variety of stances for photography purposes & I don't want it to break apart as a result. So, any thoughts on this matter would be appreciated.

Just out of curiousity, how poseable is the figure? Are HT Toys pretty delicate in this regard? I only have one HT product (a T-600) and I've never bothered to pose it beyond a simple stance. However, with this Predator, I'd like to pose it in a variety of stances for photography purposes & I don't want it to break apart as a result. So, any thoughts on this matter would be appreciated.

If you want dynamic poses you'll have some trouble with the new ones... but still they can achieve good poses.

Back