Predators - 1/6th scale Classic Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thinking I may pick this up, don't think I can't wait till March for the 1989 Batman & Joker for my next Hot Toys fix :gah:

Um...the mesh. :rotfl:lol:rotfl Come on butters! Get with the program!

:lol I blame my phone! I see what you're saying about the lense mesh now.

So it looks like the early Taiwan release has silver on black, and the full production batch has black on silver...

dscf0815v.jpg

This is getting confusing. :gah::lol

:lol I blame my phone! I see what you're saying about the lense mesh now.

So it looks like the early Taiwan release has silver on black, and the full production batch has black on silver...

dscf0815v.jpg

This is getting confusing. :gah::lol

:yess: :exactly: :lol But yeah, I kinda feel sorry for the guys who got the early release batch. OK, maybe not that much! The early release fig is still awesome and Im sure the guys who got him are happy enough with him. I know I would be.

The early release fig is still awesome and Im sure the guys who got him are happy enough with him. I know I would be.
So far theres a plus and minus for both versions to me. The first batch has the visor's i much prefer and the new has the better face paint. I always display my Predators with Bio's on though so im more than happy. And to be honest i feel even better that ive got the early release because of the bio's (so i dont get this "feeling sorry for the people who got the first release" thing as the visors are inverted in colour and wrong on the updated one?!)

I will get a new one though too. Have a P1 with silver mesh and have a classic with Black mesh, 2 diff bases 2 diff displays they will look - miz: aweeeeeesomeeee

Edit : clicking this to expand will be bigggg but i really prefer these mesh lenses over the new ones

dscf0817l.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah, I can see why some people will still prefer the silver mesh over the black mesh, but personally I like the black mesh a lot more. Its all a matter of opinion at the end of the day and what you like best.

They're actually painting the quills now, instead of leaving blobs of black paint where a quill or two were supposed to be. Much improved!

150024fob2cci505pqfk8r.jpg

I wonder if this will cause problems/confusion for people buying in ebay later, since there will be a possiblity of one getting a figure from the first batch...

I wonder if this will cause problems/confusion for people buying in ebay later, since there will be a possiblity of one getting a figure from the first batch...

well i think the taiwan release was only exclusive version

so maybe all the exclusive are like that and the regular with new eyes

personnaly i happy to have the two version i like the yellow eyes

and by the way i plan a custom with one so

well i think the taiwan release was only exclusive version

so maybe all the exclusive are like that and the regular with new eyes

personnaly i happy to have the two version i like the yellow eyes

and by the way i plan a custom with one so

Hmm, so it ends up being worse to get the exclusive then... a lot of folks will be mad for that if all the exclusives are like that.

it's just a suposition

for the moment all the exclusive we see have the big eyes and all the regular have the small

maybe not i don't know

it's just a suposition

for the moment all the exclusive we see have the big eyes and all the regular have the small

maybe not i don't know

I'm curious to see when both are released and everyone has theirs. For the meantime I'm happy to have POed the regular version :) .

Can anyone post comparison pics of the two versions?

I didn't know there were differences between the two :slap

Back