PREDATOR / A L I E N Collections: Pics & General Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Predator, Alien & Prometheus collection pics

Yeah. It's still gonna happen. Just lacked motivation to do anything on it as or late. I've been more in a painting mood when I get free time rather than sculpting. The only things to do are the temple areas, and some minor touch ups.

As for collections pics, aside from a couple of non-A/P 1/6 figures, I got rid of the majority of my collection. Only things I have that are A/P related at this point are a few 7" NECA figures, and a few of their 1/4 Preds.

backround_01.jpg~original

myalien_01.jpg~original

myalien_02.jpg~original

myalien_03.jpg~original

myalien_04.jpg~original

compare.jpg~original

That dio is sick! Would love something like that for my 1/4 Big Chap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agreed; that's one hell of a diorama. And a nice chap-customization too. Makes me glad I picked this up. Is that diorama available anywhere btw?

Due to lack of shelf space I might pose him with the Warrior. Do they work together or are they, due to Warrior's lack of poseability, too stale or static looking together? Pics would be much appreciated.

Re: PREDATOR / A L I E N collection pics

View attachment 333582

Bittersweet day

Growing up fearing and then loving them, I only discovered Predator and Alien collectibles two years ago. Been hooked since. Retroactively catching up on the many conversations across these forums, watching reviews, hunting down the pieces at the right condition, right price. And enjoying every step of the way. Often wondering how I managed without these things for so many years, unbeknownst of their existence.

Initially, I set out only collecting Predators (my main extraterrestrial affection). At that, only one from each film. And no AvP's. That changed when I got the Elder 2.0. I started getting more Predator characters. Even AvP's. An then, inevitably, Aliens. One here, one there. Until recently, when I decided to stop messing around and just Michael Corleone the fook out of this and just get all the ones I wanted at once.

Today, the last one arrived. And there's no more. (Until they make Wolf 2.0, or when I find a decent Dog & Predalien.) I'm looking forward to the next challenge - getting a display cabinet(s) to hold the additions. But somehow I also feel a slight emptiness today. Knowing there's nothing more to read up on, research, contemplate. Nothing more to hunt down.

That's cuz u need the full tribe in your collection brother
ffa4de983849ea37b295c4638628435a.jpg

PREDATOR / A L I E N collection pics

View attachment 333582

Bittersweet day

Growing up fearing and then loving them, I only discovered Predator and Alien collectibles two years ago. Been hooked since. Retroactively catching up on the many conversations across these forums, watching reviews, hunting down the pieces at the right condition, right price. And enjoying every step of the way. Often wondering how I managed without these things for so many years, unbeknownst of their existence.

Initially, I set out only collecting Predators (my main extraterrestrial affection). At that, only one from each film. And no AvP's. That changed when I got the Elder 2.0. I started getting more Predator characters. Even AvP's. An then, inevitably, Aliens. One here, one there. Until recently, when I decided to stop messing around and just Michael Corleone the fook out of this and just get all the ones I wanted at once.

Today, the last one arrived. And there's no more. (Until they make Wolf 2.0, or when I find a decent Dog & Predalien.) I'm looking forward to the next challenge - getting a display cabinet(s) to hold the additions. But somehow I also feel a slight emptiness today. Knowing there's nothing more to read up on, research, contemplate. Nothing more to hunt down.

Hehe, yes, we are junkies. And yes, the chap and the warrior will look splendid together! The thing is that Chap ends up having the same lack of articulation in fear of damaging the rubber. Also he fairly stiff in the movie as well.
Btw. Got myself another Predator too... and the City Hunter is in the mail. Oh no...
5af00edb094f194b20430b82da3bf23a.jpg

Last edited:

That's cuz u need the full tribe in your collection brother
Don't tempt me bro.

Hehe, yes, we are junkies. And yes, the chap and the warrior will look splendid together! The thing is that Chap ends up having the same lack of articulation in fear of damaging the rubber. Also he fairly stiff in the movie as well.
Btw. Got myself another Predator too... and the City Hunter is in the mail. Oh no...
Haha, and I wouldn't want it any other way. Yeah I'll probably pose them in slightly mirrored stances. Congrats on the preds. Which other one did you get? Make sure you get a custom mask for your City Hunter - HT's blows.

5af00edb094f194b20430b82da3bf23a.jpg

Oh man, u have to get a custom biomas for that guy, with the plasma caster.. HT screwed it up badly.. but be careful, I promised myself never buying the HT P2 line and now look, seems I'm the first one to complete it lol.. I know others are making them as well, Uruk is repainting some for a guy in the U.K. And Thomas is also making them.. wow.. lots are making them

Oh man, u have to get a custom biomas for that guy, with the plasma caster.. HT screwed it up badly.. but be careful, I promised myself never buying the HT P2 line and now look, seems I'm the first one to complete it lol.. I know others are making them as well, Uruk is repainting some for a guy in the U.K. And Thomas is also making them.. wow.. lots are making them

Yep, need to be careful! ...but it's not working out ;-)
You mean a new mask for Noland? Does anyone make those?

Don't tempt me bro.

Haha, and I wouldn't want it any other way. Yeah I'll probably pose them in slightly mirrored stances. Congrats on the preds. Which other one did you get? Make sure you get a custom mask for your City Hunter - HT's blows.

The Tracker is the new one. He's such a cool looking fella. Wish a few more details weren't just cast plastic, but anyways...
Also need a new mask for the City Hunter? ...it never ends. Don't know if I'll start buying custom masks. Seems like an expensive road to go down? I might display him without the mask anyways ...but the face is wrong too you'll say ;-) ...what to do, what to do...

I'm pretty sure Dano is referring to the City Hunter 2.0. It really (really) needs a new mask if you decide to sport him masked. I do, so I had no choice. I think Taylerdurdem's (he's on these forums) masterpiece cost me $80 or so, shipped, almost 2 years ago. And it came with a more accurate shoulder cannon too.
View attachment 333642

I'm mostly into customs when the stock product is WAY off. And the CH mask is. As for the face, sure, it's not spot on. But I couldn't care less since I prefer my preds masked, always. Regarding CH masks, Dano's version is really nice too. There's a great comparison of TD's and Dano's CH masks, by Yoshi, towards the end of the dedicated City Hunter 2.0 thread. Check it out.

And congrats on the Tracker! In my opinion HT's most accurate, highest quality and best Predator.
View attachment 333640
View attachment 333641

Thanks! I'll look into the masks.
And yes, the tracker is a beautiful figure. But I have a problem with the picture you posted... now I want all 3. At least the baserker. Not a fan of the falconer mask... become a bit to fancy for me. Maybe.

This will be for sure by far one of my jewels in my collection.. still wip but, here u go
894c913809a7326d0b91cad0aed26d08.jpg
5ab3a39532058c384ae95481cf38df75.jpg

Still gonna sculpt the armor so, I'll keep u guys posted

That paint app on that custom bio mask is amazing Dano! Please keep us posted, maybe you should start your own dedicated thread to show us all your predator greatness lol.

That paint app on that custom bio mask is amazing Dano! Please keep us posted, maybe you should start your own dedicated thread to show us all your predator greatness lol.

I have and not many goes to watch..

Hehe, that's because you're not sharing the link ;-)

Lol.. it's public here!! And u know, not a huge fan of forums, some guys are really mean when u post in a statue rather than a figure thread

Got my City Hunter today. I think I like it, but I see the problem with the mask... The Elder is still my absolute favorite Predator.
452e7d89585f60c2ef0db3801e7c0281.jpg
ac6bc01b617ea2a53368161bc2835d95.jpg

ee81dfb1cc8fdfcf9ed61aede1f1e9e2.jpg

e4e5432b4faaea7c669e99c5c753cbc5.jpg

Look, this is why I try not to post often!!

Back