PREDATOR / A L I E N Collections: Pics & General Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Predator, Alien & Prometheus collection pics

Family Group Photo:

April-lin020.jpg

Nope, not getting the 2.0 Warrior. :nono

Family Group Photo:

April-lin020.jpg

Nope, not getting the 2.0 Warrior. :nono

Epic. Since our last conversation I ordered the AvP Warrior and am on the lookout for a Dog and Predalien. Maybe an Aliens Warrior too. Thanks for that.

Epic. Since our last conversation I ordered the AvP Warrior and am on the lookout for a Dog and Predalien. Maybe an Aliens Warrior too. Thanks for that.

The Aliens warrior v1 is definitely not worth getting unless you you get it thrown at you. It breaks just by looking at it and the design is so so far from accurate... It's like they totally ignored the biomecanical aspect of it. The new one is so much better. Regardless of lack of articulation.
I just put the old one back on display because it looks good with more than one...
3a1be77dff57e2c0e60f954451137a74.jpg

The Aliens warrior v1 is definitely not worth getting unless you you get it thrown at you. It breaks just by looking at it and the design is so so far from accurate... It's like they totally ignored the biomecanical aspect of it. The new one is so much better. Regardless of lack of articulation.
I just put the old one back on display because it looks good with more than one...
3a1be77dff57e2c0e60f954451137a74.jpg

Yeah, the V1 does look a bit comics-y doesn't it? Although I appreciate the paint scheme of the blue one. I'm looking at the v2 as we speak, but am not sure it's worth the $300 Canadian - mostly due to articulation, but also the worry about its supersoft rubber mouth/chin. I saw a pic in its dedicated thread that showed a complete tear, as if someone had sliced its face with a gauntlet blade.

What do you reckon, is it worth getting? Oh and post more pics of your hive, brother.

Yeah, the V1 does look a bit comics-y doesn't it? Although I appreciate the paint scheme of the blue one. I'm looking at the v2 as we speak, but am not sure it's worth the $300 Canadian - mostly due to articulation, but also the worry about its supersoft rubber mouth/chin. I saw a pic in its dedicated thread that showed a complete tear, as if someone had sliced its face with a gauntlet blade.

What do you reckon, is it worth getting? Oh and post more pics of your hive, brother.

Well, it's by far the best HT alien. It's not perfect because of the lack of articulation and the rubber mouth, but it's still the much more sturdy than the others. Just don't use the mouth extension and it'll be fine. The blue V1 is the least sturdy one you can get.
I'm also pretty sure you can get it for less if you look around. So yes, if you wanna get an alien figure, get this one.
:)
And here you go:
c83629094a090119af985fe45fdec31b.jpg

408fe4a7bf127f448d7c0c93506570b1.jpg
049f590bdb76f4eab153b10f5357f2ab.jpg
16906a153e8068b7d52f850bd0de830f.jpg

85e5cce3ef0f38349a4f75ca03ae963b.jpg

Well, it's by far the best HT alien. It's not perfect because of the lack of articulation and the rubber mouth, but it's still the much more sturdy than the others. Just don't use the mouth extension and it'll be fine. The blue V1 is the least sturdy one you can get.
I'm also pretty sure you can get it for less if you look around. So yes, if you wanna get an alien figure, get this one.
:)

Yeah, I'm on the lookout as we speak but I'm peculiar about them being factory-sealed, preferably with in sealed shippers. What do you reckon is a fair price for the Warrior 2.0 in that condition?

Fantastic collection! That A3 Ripley is more Sigourney than anything I've seen HT or NECA release. Surely it's a custom? Looks terrific. And that Dog... I need it. Despite all its flaws.

e62f9caa7a8d0441116b8be8d96593c7.jpg

Just a little collection photo not full of aliens but I do have a predalien I just don't display him. Did away with those awfully short dreads on City hunter and tried to add a "scar" now he's an elder, I just need to carefully remove the armor that's on him and get another biomask.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That custom unmasked Ram looks amazing!

Thank u very much, I should have it done this week.. the entire body

Yeah, I'm on the lookout as we speak but I'm peculiar about them being factory-sealed, preferably with in sealed shippers. What do you reckon is a fair price for the Warrior 2.0 in that condition?

Fantastic collection! That A3 Ripley is more Sigourney than anything I've seen HT or NECA release. Surely it's a custom? Looks terrific. And that Dog... I need it. Despite all its flaws.

I paid $239 for him which is a lot. But I saw him recently at $175 mint. So I'm sure you can get him for $200 and that's a fair price now a days.
And thank you! Yes, A3 is a custom I did. And yes, the dog is my favorite or second favorite HT Alien. The rubber is fragile, but as long as you keep him in the same pose he'll be fine.

e62f9caa7a8d0441116b8be8d96593c7.jpg

Just a little collection photo not full of aliens but I do have a predalien I just don't display him. Did away with those awfully short dreads on City hunter and tried to add a "scar" now he's an elder, I just need to carefully remove the armor that's on him and get another biomask.

Though I swore never buying any AvP figures I'm kind of want the Predalien... maybe even the battle damaged one if I can find it for a good price. But you are not displaying it? You don't like it? In some pictures I think it looks great and then in some... that grin is off, right? Or not?

Though I swore never buying any AvP figures I'm kind of want the Predalien... maybe even the battle damaged one if I can find it for a good price. But you are not displaying it? You don't like it? In some pictures I think it looks great and then in some... that grin is off, right? Or not?

Great question do I like it? Yes only problem is stability on its own all of them in that pic got them to stand on their own(Deadpool got whacked sadly and took a fall if only I had his middle finger for that!) I want to be able to pose the tail without having to use it as support. Do I love it to where if I'm asked could I sell one? I'm finding out I time and again I love predators more. Especially after I did that avp elder Pred 2.0 dread swap onto city hunter. Just their culture about them you know and yet still bringing that monster feel to them. And the movie was so dark that it pissed me off could barely see the exchanges.

I also have an avp alien warrior just didn't want to incorporate it into that collection as I plan to customize it plus it was bought in a very used state so when I say it looks like **** trust me it looks like ****. Rubber on clavicle part of chest is torn too. Paid $117 [emoji17]

Great question do I like it? Yes only problem is stability on its own all of them in that pic got them to stand on their own(Deadpool got whacked sadly and took a fall if only I had his middle finger for that!) I want to be able to pose the tail without having to use it as support. Do I love it to where if I'm asked could I sell one? I'm finding out I time and again I love predators more. Especially after I did that avp elder Pred 2.0 dread swap onto city hunter. Just their culture about them you know and yet still bringing that monster feel to them. And the movie was so dark that it pissed me off could barely see the exchanges.

You could do this pose ;-)
b8fabc5a24bcc1ccb07e9424e2d6a54b.jpg

Well, if you do decide to sell, let me know. Customs are tuff here though, so buying from The US can be costly.

Well, if you do decide to sell, let me know. Customs are tuff here though, so buying from The US can be costly.

[emoji23] now that's hilarious that's truly about the only pose you can do! I forgot to add that the one I have is the battle damaged version. I don't know if it can really be sold. It would be coming without the box as that fell apart
Gghgfdfgfyyhvbcffvggggssm

Sorry about the jargon that what happens when you fall asleep on the phone. Anyway the [emoji403] all but fell apart upon unboxing and it is 2x used as someone had it before me. Many joints are loose and the rubber on the arms is a bit saggy to me. And I didn't know that it was difficult to get things from US. Love this forum cause you find out so many new things. I would have to get around to it when I go back home from college.

[emoji23] now that's hilarious that's truly about the only pose you can do! I forgot to add that the one I have is the battle damaged version. I don't know if it can really be sold. It would be coming without the box as that fell apart
Gghgfdfgfyyhvbcffvggggssm

If it's without the box it would be fine with customs. Send me a message what you would want for it if you wanna sell it. Maybe I could semi fix it. Dunno... ;-)

If it's without the box it would be fine with customs. Send me a message what you would want for it if you wanna sell it. Maybe I could semi fix it. Dunno... ;-)

Ok yeah I'll see if I can find a photo definitely not on my phone but I have one on my computer but not satisfactory enough I think to show full body you know. If it's all too long to wait, as I just came back from Spring Break and will be available to go back next weekend I can take some pics then, I hope you find one that's to your liking.

Back