Predator 2: Shadow Predator (2011 Toy Fairs Exclusive)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rocked it! :rock:rock:rock

Either traffic wasn't as crazy or SSC worked a little magic since last year's Guardian PPO.

wow:horror 10 seconds and bam one shadow predator order number and email,now why didnt the batman one go as well,a little strange how we are still able to order the bats:dunnolimited my arse:nana:

GOT ONE!!

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OKQETfwYep4"]Guile Theme Goes With Everything (Kickboxer) - YouTube[/ame]

i'd like to thank all the chumps on here who fell for my incredibly deceptive and intricate plot to keep you from ordering these. and big upps to Satan, you've been a real friend to my collecting habits.

Weird. Everything was going extremely smoothly for me. . .up until the final confirmation page. It just won't finish loading. That was the part that had no problems loading with Bats.

Damn you sideshow! I can't order because your shopping cart sucks!

SSC tells me that I already have ordered and cannot order anymore. How can that be when I haven't even ordered yet!

EDIT: This also happened with the Batman figure. I give up! I hope I can still order these after the PPO. :(

Back