Predator 2: Shadow Predator (2011 Toy Fairs Exclusive)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No matter how many times I try, this message always pops up. Funny thing is, I haven't ordered anything yet. :(

ij1sL2.png

ijxa1s.png

GOT ONE!!

Guile Theme Goes With Everything (Kickboxer) - YouTube

i'd like to thank all the chumps on here who fell for my incredibly deceptive and intricate plot to keep you from ordering these. and big upps to Satan, you've been a real friend to my collecting habits.

Man that Guile theme kills it, I love this movie BTW!!!!

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CE8XKeN0zk4"]Kickboxer Jean Claude Van Damme Dance [HD] - YouTube[/ame]​

I wish you could check your account during this. My order page timed out, no email, yet when I try to order again I get a message I already have one. I just don't trust it until I see some confirmation!

got both of these as well. shadow took me 2 minutes where as bats took 25 panic fueled minutes (until i realized there were a bunch of them and I should not have worried).

Everybody who ordered, did you guys get your confirmation email yet? I'm still waiting. I can't check my account as this PPO is still running.

Everybody who ordered, did you guys get your confirmation email yet? I'm still waiting. I can't check my account as this PPO is still running.

did you get a t# screen? if you did i wouldnt worry.

Yes. I got a confirmation e-mail. That was just too easy. It was confirmed at 12:01.

Bats was frustrating as hell and they even had plenty to go around.

My original preorder timed out and i lost the page. i kept trying to get back but to no avail. then finally it came back up to preorder again so i did. all went well the second time and i got my order in . and no W in front of my order #. all is calm!!!

I wish you could check your account during this. My order page timed out, no email, yet when I try to order again I get a message I already have one. I just don't trust it until I see some confirmation!

I'm sure there are ton of these just like Batman and in 8 minutes you'll get the old site back and running.

Same thing for me. No confirmation email, and ordered already error message.

Back