Predator 2: Shadow Predator (2011 Toy Fairs Exclusive)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got one. :yess: This is the email I received:

Dear T. Gray,

Thank you for placing an order with us at SideshowCollectibles.com. This e-mail has important information about your order and should be saved or printed out for your records.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
ORDER ID: #TB423729
ORDER DATE 08/12/2011 19:01
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
ITEM(S) ORDERED:

(1) Hot Toys Movie Masterpiece Series Shadow Predator (Predator 2)
Item Number: 901321
Price: $224.99

My computer froze as I was finishing my order and I did not recieve a confirmation # so I called sideshow and I have to say their customer service is very GOOD!!! I should get my TB # soon

Coz no matter how many times I try, this message always pops up. Funny thing is, I haven't ordered anything yet. :(

ij1sL2.png

ijxa1s.png

definitely call them............:lecture

wait, did i just agree to pay like $240 for a damn predator toy?

where did my sense go?

both the predator and batman are still open for order and the website is back to normal now.

looks like they have thousands of both in stock, a big FU to SS for creating a false sense of urgency and make me run home from work to preorder.

ass...

both the predator and batman are still open for order and the website is back to normal now.

looks like they have thousands of both in stock, a big FU to SS for creating a false sense of urgency and make me run home from work to preorder.

ass...

What link are you using? I keep getting the PPO page.

Im trying to get to the SS site for the regular order =/ darn, Batman was actually easier for me...bad luck I guess.

wait, did i just agree to pay like $240 for a damn predator toy?

where did my sense go?

Hey, it's better than $400. Plus, we all know the value will go up eventually. But hopefully not before those scalpers go bankrupt. :nana:

no, the site is back to regular............you may be refreshing the streamline link

Ironman secret project sold out faster. I'm surprised Batman and predator is not sold out yet.

Well, managed to get both Batman and Shadow on my iPhone. :) Must not be very limited at all. Still happy though.

well this was much smoother to get then the batman glad i was able to get both though.

what email does sideshow answer the fastest? i tried the online help chat but no one's answering back. can't call them right now.

Back