Predator 2: Shadow Predator (2011 Toy Fairs Exclusive)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hay look thats the scumbag from Ani-con selling them.
I hop no one buys that. Its just going to keep them going. Maybe we shouldnt post links to scalpers sales.

Last edited:
So for PPO, does the price have to be paid in full to secure a figure?

last i heard, SSC's policy is they don't charge until it ships. so late Oct for this guy.

unless they change their minds.

Yep, you don't pay anything when you secure an order. SSC will send a notice out of when they will charge your card. There is no flex-pay on these, and you pay in-full at that time.

How long do you guys think it will take for this to sell out on SSC?

19 secs?
1 min?
3 min?
10 min?
14 min?

The interest seems high, what do you reckon will be harder to snag? This or Batman?

Batman will likely be harder to snag of the two...

I had my heart set on the Shadow Predator until they put up the Classic Pred. As excited as I was for this to go up, I have enough of other Hot Toys figs on preorder.

How long do you guys think it will take for this to sell out on SSC?

19 secs?
1 min?
3 min?
10 min?
14 min?

The interest seems high, what do you reckon will be harder to snag? This or Batman?

With or without a global crash? :lol

Now seriously, I'm still debating as weather to get this or not... It really pisses me off that SS only sends by Fedex and UPS, which makes me pay about $100-$120 in customs and courier taxes... and I don't want to. But at the same time I want this figure. If I jump on this one I'll still try to contact them requesting the shipment by EMS instead, but I doubt they'll open an exception :( .

I hope if I decide to pre-order it that I'll have at least the required time to do it. But from what I see it seems like "next next finish ASAP".

Do we get the priority preorder link at the time or before the preorder event?

I do really want this figure but with the classic on pre-order I won't be too disappointed if I miss out on it. But I will be disappointed.

Can't wait to start makin' the Predator out of this crap.
I'm actually going the other route, and making my classic Predator and Dutch more "Predators"-like. I took off Predator's necklaces and arm guard and threw them in the trash, I broke his face mask so it looked more "screen accurate," and dressed up Dutch like Topher Grace.

--edit: Oh, wait. Wrong thread! I'm gonna dress my Dutch up like Danny Glover, then.--

I'm actually going the other route, and making my classic Predator and Dutch more "Predators"-like. I took off Predator's necklaces and arm guard and threw them in the trash, I broke his face mask so it looked more "screen accurate," and dressed up Dutch like.

Me better believe you and stay alive...
dolf_ru_080.gif

P.S. I'd like to see Arnold as Eddie/Venom instead of silly Topher :monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

Last edited:
Back