Predator 2: Shadow Predator (2011 Toy Fairs Exclusive)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Since there won't be any deposit required then most likely if you get on the waitlist within a 24 hour period on Friday you have a good chance of getting it converted.

Plus, be sure to update all your Sideshow online account information, including your credit card information, and familiarize yourself with our user-friendly Streamlined Priority Pre-Ordering system before Friday

When I read this, I think they're in stock.

TOO MUCH $$$$$ :gah:

When I read this, I think they're in stock.

TOO MUCH $$$$$ :gah:

This was on the site

"Place your pre-order for the exclusive Batman - Bruce Wayne (Batman Begins) and Shadow Predator 12-inch Figures from Hot Toys and they will ship to you in time for the start of Spooktacular!"

0r skip all the stress and hassle and give someone else a shot at it... instead of taking the one they would've gotten if you hadn't and selling it to them on here later.

LEAVE SCALPERS ALONE!

leave-britney-alone-guy.jpg

This was on the site

"Place your pre-order for the exclusive Batman - Bruce Wayne (Batman Begins) and Shadow Predator 12-inch Figures from Hot Toys and they will ship to you in time for the start of Spooktacular!"

Oh hehe didn't see that. :slap

Thanks SimFeliz :wave

Looks like I'm going to miss the opp to own this and batman...I'll be waiting in line for Chicago comic con Friday, but I hope most of you score one!!! Best of luck guys!!!

Wait, this will be at the Chicago Con? I'll be there on Saturday. My first con ever!

Edit: Oh I get it. You won't be able to score one because you'll be in line at time of the sale. I can read. It just takes time.

Last edited:
what's so special about this shadow predator. It doesnt look that interesting compared to the other iterations. No armor, no mask, nothing, just a skull which has been done to death.

batman begins i can see people rushing to preorder and selling out quickly, but this thing at $220? i dont see what the big deal is.

what's so special about this shadow predator. It doesnt look that interesting compared to the other iterations. No armor, no mask, nothing, just a skull which has been done to death.

batman begins i can see people rushing to preorder and selling out quickly, but this thing at $220? i dont see what the big deal is.

Are you kidding me? Newly improved body, better paintapps, incredible quality, new mandibles, new facesculpt, five seconds of screen time...

Okayy... forget the last one.:monkey1

Back