Predator 2: Shadow Predator (2011 Toy Fairs Exclusive)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think he's trying to show off that he's learned the wrong things from here, therefore there's no reason to reinforce any of it.

I just noticed how pretty our centered sigs look in a column like that. Okay, back on-topic... :lol

I often see people posting on here about how they can't afford/will struggle to afford something. But I have absolutely no sympathy for them, after all, we aren't talking about the necessities of life here. We are talking about luxury items that are really only for those that have disposable cash. You need your head read if you are strugaling to pay for or are going without food to buy collectibles. Live within your means.

Just to add to the debate, butters you have to be specific about the lifestyles your talking about.Not alot of people have 220$ just throwing it around , i make 20+ dollars in tips everyday and on a good day make 125$ a day or so.Which 220$ for a badass predator is not a problem but them making them back to back may be tough for some including me{i have bills}.But if im eating top ramen everyday to get one then yeah no good.But as me and blade, goose , and others, if they worked harder to get that plastic smell then that smell will be so much better then yours. If that applies to you or helps.

Just to add to the debate, butters you have to be specific about the lifestyles your talking about.Not alot of people have 220$ just throwing it around , i make 20+ dollars in tips everyday and on a good day make 125$ a day or so.Which 220$ for a badass predator is not a problem but them making them back to back may be tough for some including me{i have bills}.But if im eating top ramen everyday to get one then yeah no good.But as me and blade, goose , and others, if they worked harder to get that plastic smell then that smell will be so much better then yours. If that applies to you or helps.

:goodpost:

Btw where you work for tips like that bud?:D

Idiot!:cuckoo:

Reading this has really pissed me off. I don't know about your background but I come from a working class family. I save my money up and buy things that make me happy as and when I can afford them.
tumblr_lae7ftwii01qa55edo1_500.jpg

Working with animals with hospital and grooming.Its a good job , everyone has pets!!!:wave

The mods do that on a daily basis in here :lol

And hey, if we want to go without necessities like food, water, electricity, shelter, family members, and so on, then that's our prerogative damn it!! As long as I'm living in my refrigerator box with newspaper carpeting and have my figures to display, then I can go to sleep every night with that :tap

You don't know me!!!
:gah:

As long as everyone uses their own money (or the person offering buys with his/her own money), and no one steals from anyone to buy the figures, it's all great and no one should criticize or even say anything as it's not their business. Let's all just enjoy our hobbies and life. :peace

Last edited:
Back