Predator 2: Shadow Predator (2011 Toy Fairs Exclusive)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sweet Jesus. Just got this today in the mail. This is the first Hot Toys Pred I've seen in person. I am in awe. So happy I have classic on flex, and Berserker on the way! Absolute work of art. And to think I said I would only get one Predator figure....well to hell with that.

IMG_2991.jpg

The fur has really grown on me. I originally planned to try and remove it. My girl friend calls him project runway predator.
(enough said)

Sweet Jesus. Just got this today in the mail. This is the first Hot Toys Pred I've seen in person. I am in awe. So happy I have classic on flex, and Berserker on the way! Absolute work of art. And to think I said I would only get one Predator figure....well to hell with that.

IMG_2991.jpg

Great pic dude, can't wait to get my Shadow!

Just wait until you get Berserker in your hands, that's one impressive figure in person. Paint job is amazing on Mr Black!

Smart man! I personally don't think anyone should have credit cards before they're 30 years old at least, and definitely no job = no credit cards.

I have a rule against credit cards and hot toy purchases. I just know I would eventually break the cardinal rule and spend money I don't have.

Back