Predator 2: Shadow Predator (2011 Toy Fairs Exclusive)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome pics!

So I was going to just stick with "predators" HT figures.

...but I'm weak. I folded and ordered this guy. Went on a binge and ordered Shadow, falconer, Royce, and Lost pred this weekend. Someone stop me before my wallet implodes!!

Guardian is calling my name next..

Trying to be strong and hold out for a good deal, we'll see how that goes :lol

It's all good bro! I may be broke, but I can always find stuff to sell to fund new crap. That's the beauty of this hobby!

Have you got anything in the collection at the mo or are you still waiting for your first piece?

Well only thing I got at the moment is NECA Alien Head Knocker & NECA Aliens Warrior plus Alien Anthology Egg but I dont count that as its not very good!. On order I got Sideshow Dog Alien and Revoltech Alien Queen. :)

Yup that I do.
You thnk if i wait for price of ht pred 2 then the classic will be sold out?

Your going to be looking at Classic prices (if not more) for P2. That's even before we know the release schedules of the 1/6 and 1/4s. Depending on when P2 goes up for pre-order we're going to be looking at summer for release at the earliest. You may aswell get Classic and worry about everything else later.

Watch out for the hot toys stuff man, it's extremely addictive!

I already quit once and sold off all my 1/6 stuff, and here I am - back with a vengeance!

Your going to be looking at Classic prices (if not more) for P2. That's even before we know the release schedules of the 1/6 and 1/4s. Depending on when P2 goes up for pre-order we're going to be looking at summer for release at the earliest. You may aswell get Classic and worry about everything else later.

Hmm true. Will think over it and look at finances this week :)

Back