Statue Predator 2 - Elder Predator Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, I do (did). In fact, I painted the new Snake Eyes that also got teased today, as well as another (unrevealed) Predator for this 1/5 line.

Ooooh cool. It's gotta be City Hunter right? :wave:panic:

Can't wait to see what is revealed next!

If the Classic Pred is 20 inches on the tree base, I'm guessing this is gonna be around 17 inches tall feet flat. Perfect size's for me.

I'm not criticising this one for scale but yeah, its time for another 'proper' 1/4 Pred maquette. We have 3 of those from Aliens already. Whats keeping SS from doing one? :dunno

Cheers,
Neo.

Good post. :lecture We need Another Predator 1/4 pf or maquette.

Well we are getting the 1/3-1/4 Wolf LSF.
I think after that we should get the Predator 2 in 1/4 or ideally 1/3rd scale.

they said they had a P2 pf in the works, maybe not if you don't know anything about it.

Did they? I only sort of kinda remember them saying something like that, but I never directly heard or saw anything for it. Sure would love that though, unless it ends up suffering horribly from pose envy.

Did they? I only sort of kinda remember them saying something like that, but I never directly heard or saw anything for it. Sure would love that though, unless it ends up suffering horribly from pose envy.

check out the old SS Q&A's

I asked CM one time about making a P2 Maquette and they said they only do one from the movies or whatever. So only one predator or only one batman, etc.

how do you explain 3 Terminators then? :dunno

and the thing is, imo, they used 2 of those designs from the worst of the 4 Terminator films, and at the time, the definitive worst. TX is cool, but came from a lousy movie. I would be shocked if anyone thought T3 was better then P2. It's still so damn hard to believe nobody has made a descent P2 statue after all these years, baffling. It's a shame we will never see a 1:1 too.

^^And given the way SS is handling stuff these days, even with 1:1 stuff, I wouldn't want them to lurk anywhere near P2. Even if I want a P2 1:1. I just don't trust them anymore!!

Cheers,
Neo.

Back