Statue Predator 2 - Elder Predator Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not including the mandible ring on the final piece is like not including the quills on his head, IMO.

Looks amazing!!

Rookie question... Is this a "bust"? As in, a statue from the waist up, as in the pic? If so, are the dreads made of something like ceramic or resin, in a fixed position -- or is it somewhat poseable, like their figures? Certainly doesn't look like a "statue"... (Not familiar with SS statues -- yet.)

Its a full body statue,no articulation Annunaki

Personally i think this looks great,nice detail and pose,i'm glad SS wasn't tempted to go all action with the pose like the Predators movie ones.
I'll have to get the P1 now as i'm sure the P2 is coming,and speaking of P2 i wonder if we'll get another squatting pose like the dio

Its a full body statue,no articulation Annunaki

Full body? :yess:
OMG... and I was 2 seconds away from buying the Classic. May do both.
Jeeeeeeeeeeez.
Awaiting more details.
You guys ever feel the exact anticipation like you're 6 years old and Santa's on his way? (I'm 48 and can't believe the rush, lol!) :exactly:

Definitely getting this one! It looks fantastic!
I don't mind the 1/5 scale for these secondary characters. It's still a decent size and doesn't take up the space needed for the main characters.

Definitely getting this one! It looks fantastic!
I don't mind the 1/5 scale for these secondary characters. It's still a decent size and doesn't take up the space needed for the main characters.

:exactly: :hi5:

Hope Ex will Something nice:pray:

302151_10150355947084201_510739200_7691740_501606961_n.jpg

Looks pretty badass when you see more of it.

:exactly: looks nice

I'll wait and see how the original Predator statue comes out first. I think that will be a good indicator of quality for the future pred statues.

I hope his plasma caster's targeting system lights up.

Back