Predator 2 Dio Exclusive up for Pre!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't get me wrong, I don't think he was the man or anything, he got killed REALLY quick... to be honest, I'd like to see a Wolf REALLY bad.

Heck, since Hot Toys did it, I'd even like to see Sideshow do a Machiko Noguchi diorama, albeit more along the lines of what she looked like in the comics.

Whatever else Sideshow releases, I'll probably... errr, will buy.

ya, the exclusive won't last much longer.better get it now at retail, it will be double once they sell out.

Last edited:
I passed on the Aliens dios, but im all in for the Pred dios. hope we get more soon.

Not really feelin this statue, it looks a bit to tame or something, looking forward to the wolf though.

Probably stuck around longer than usual because there's so much new product with SDCC. I was surprised a couple of the new EX PFs were still available after a few days.

also money is tight because of high gas prices and people are laid off from their jobs.
so thank God for mastercard !

also money is tight because of high gas prices and people are laid off from their jobs.
so thank God for mastercard !

Yes, that too :)

I saw a new billboard today I would've never expected.

Buy a new house and they give you a new electric car.

Back