Predator 2 Dio Exclusive up for Pre!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure the `Alien` can be posed `Dog Like` Crouching!,will have to wait and see!:cool:

if it could I'm sure they would have included pics like that in the gallery but they didn't so I doubt it.....which sucks

Pre-ordered the exclusive version! This will be my very first Predator Dio from Sideshow. All my previous Preds are 12-inch Figures from Hot Toys.

Cool!... I ordered 1 exclusive and 1 regular. I can atleast display the regular version and keep the exlclsive sealed... I also ordered two of the Lost Hunter.. Machicko is up, too.. For her, i already placed my order with toys2.net..

Fourth quarter!? Yes!

God I am happy to hear that. Totally ordered an exclusive this time. That head is just too good not to. Thanks Sideshow!

Fourth quarter!? Yes!

God I am happy to hear that. Totally ordered an exclusive this time. That head is just too good not to. Thanks Sideshow!

But, does that mean the Ex. will come in first quarter 2009, we're still waiting on Ex. P1 dio.

ordered the exclusive on this one, this is actually my first predator dio. so had to get me the ex. the pose is truly bad@$$ !!!

Back