Predator 2 Dio Exclusive up for Pre!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
But, does that mean the Ex. will come in first quarter 2009, we're still waiting on Ex. P1 dio.

Dude, I'm totally fine with that.

I'm pretty much broke right now, every dime I get is being saved to go on a trip with, besides money for Machiko.

If I gotta wait that long, I'm just fine with that. Besides... now the Lost Predator is up for order too, which I'll probably get from Toys2, and I'm really, REALLY going to have to come into some money to justify order that right now. I know I'll get it, but spending roughly $550 on three things is making me gag.

The later they're released, the better.

Last edited:
Agreed, I love my P1 dio, but the colors on here, the base, and that unmasked head...

HOLY CRAP! I love this thing!

OMG that dio is amazing!!! masked looks more menacing though. I thought they were going to do him crouching on the two gargoyles.

If the paint job we actually get is like THAT (and I trust Sideshow to do it), that helmeted head ain't ever getting on him, unless it's for pictures.

That face is absolutely stunning.

yes , this diorama is a true work of art, thanks sideshow !
i hope that they do some species diorama's , that scale with the alien and predator one's.

That face STOMPS (in my opinion) the unmasked P1 head.

I couldn't turn down that exclusive. I really, REALLY hope to see an Elder (either or them) or Wolf next.

Most likely though, I for see Scar, and as much as like any Predator, he's got his mug on EVERYTHING new that's Pred-related it seems.

I couldn't turn down that exclusive. I really, REALLY hope to see an Elder (either or them) or Wolf next.

Most likely though, I for see Scar, and as much as like any Predator, he's got his mug on EVERYTHING new that's Pred-related it seems.

i'll be happy with any pred. or alien dio:banana

I would love a Scar dio. I may acctually have to get him.

The Grid holding Chopper would be awesome...

I don't know, I'm a huge fan of the Chopper that Narin did. He might have had the lamest Helmet in AvP, and was the first to be offed... but I think he had a little potential. It just sucks that only a couple of items are of that character.

Scar gets nearly everything because he was the main Pred, Celtic was just a cool looking guy who flung Grid around... and then got himself killed, and poor Chopper didn't get a damn thing.

I'd really like to just see a basic dio of him poised to attack.

the only thing cool about chopper was his skulls and even those were just for decorative effect.

Back