PREDATOR 1 Remake???!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sigh. they're remaking everything in sight. why can't they start with prperties that are really due for a big screen update.... like macgyver? :D:D:D

Its not being remade. It was a fake.

fake, meaning fake news? now that is great news. they should leave the original alone, it's a classic and not in any need of "updating".

wonder what happened to the so-called robocop reboot/remake, now that darren arronofsky is no longer attached.

Where did that come from? Because as far as I know, he still is, and its going to happen.

well, maybe "no longer attached" is too strong a claim. but several sources (incl aintitcool) say aronofsky's struggling with the studios over his ideas for robocop. nothing surprising abt that. recently on the howard stern show, he certainly added to those rumors with his non-committal replies.

personally i'd rather he still do it than have a predator "remake". why cant they just do a damn sequel, and do it well??

personally i'd rather he still do it than have a predator "remake". why cant they just do a damn sequel, and do it well??
Cos AvP-R (2007) destroyed all Predator credibilty that was left over from AvP (2004). There endeth the lesson.

Cos AvP-R (2007) destroyed all Predator credibilty that was left over from AvP (2004). There endeth the lesson.

I don't see how it destroyed 'Predator credibility' at all, if anything, Wolf was one of the only things most people liked... if any 'credibility' was hurt, it was the Aliens.

I honestly think everyone outside of zealous fan boys (from which most of the box office $$ attributed) has forgotten this turd of a movie (AVP-R). Then there's all those people who didn't even see it. Take predator out of the AVP schtick. Give him his own movie (no versing aliens), make it not suck, and it'd do fine.

I don't see how it destroyed 'Predator credibility' at all, if anything, Wolf was one of the only things most people liked... if any 'credibility' was hurt, it was the Aliens.
i don't see how avpr was any worse than avp. they're just 2 parts of the same stupid idea.

AvP atleast looked like a real movie....AvP-R felt like a fan film.

I tried watching it...but I couldnt.

But still...Wolfles was a dolt. Its like if I went into battle with a stick. And only a stick. A sharp stick...but still. And the enemy are mentally challanged kids in wheelchairs.

i don't see how avpr was any worse than avp. they're just 2 parts of the same stupid idea.

nah, avp is actually an "ok" film and atleast watchable.

ive resisted ^^^^^^ing about avpr for a while so time for a relapse :lol

it sucked, it sucked big balls. it reminds me of that crappy batman dead end film, it just sucked.AVP actually felt like a film aswell, avpr didnt, it felt like a long tv show :dunno

did i mention it sucked, big balls :lecture i hate it, i hate what it did to my favourite movie monsters :monkey2:monkey2

AvP atleast looked like a real movie....AvP-R felt like a fan film.

I tried watching it...but I couldnt.

I just tried to watch it for the first time today...and couldn't either. Fast forwarded almost all the way through. What little I actually saw was pretty bad. Trailer was the best part.

it sucked, it sucked big balls. it reminds me of that crappy batman dead end film, it just sucked.AVP actually felt like a film aswell, avpr didnt, it felt like a long tv show :dunno

did i mention it sucked, big balls :lecture i hate it, i hate what it did to my favourite movie monsters :monkey2:monkey2

:lecture:lecture:lecture

It feels better to let it out doesn't it slug. :monkey2:monkey2

Man, I was so excited when I saw that trailer....its actually a pretty horrible Trailer. But the violence.....:drools

But the worst part was THAT WAS ALL the gore scenes in the movie.....every single one. How horrible.

Back