PREDATOR 1 Remake???!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That would be pretty cool.

I always thought it would be sweet if a rebel predator runs away to earth and is followed by an elder predator and those two have an all out war on earth. That would be pretty sweet if you ask me.
"Predator vs. Predator: Whoever wins, Predator wins."
dunno, seems like there's already plenty of poorly-made scifi flicks with that premise.
i say finish the franchise off with a great prequel/origin movie and we call it a day.

yeah, it was called "1718". it was really short, though. probably why it was one of the few good predator stories.

i'd definitely like a movie about the origin of the "lost hunters".

I'm not really sure in what way you mean that.

I mean, I'm not sure if you mean the origin of how that clan became what it was, or if you mean something along the lines of what made them 'lost'.

Which, if it were what made them 'lost', after Predator 2 was done filming, someone asked Winston what to do with the suits and he replied, "throw them away." Hence why they are "lost".

I mean, I'm not sure if you mean the origin of how that clan became what it was, or if you mean something along the lines of what made them 'lost'.
just the origins of the clan: their first hunts on earth, how the elder got the flint lock, how the borg became a borg, etc.
Which, if it were what made them 'lost', after Predator 2 was done filming, someone asked Winston what to do with the suits and he replied, "throw them away." Hence why they are "lost".
thanks. i had no idea. who's "Winston"?

Never gonna happen.

You'll need to write a ton of scripts, get into the guild...THEN you can send it to Fox...who will ask for a rewrite taking out less violence, and adding more teenagers.

Yeah, i know, i know. it was just wishful thinking on my part to have my work rejected and mercilessly crushed, then stolen, rehashed and watered down by the relentlessly soulless business-machine that is hollywood. :D

but hey, at least there are a few guys here that would actually pay money to see my version. so in order to turn a profit, my movie's budget shouldn't exceed $59.95. :wacky

Uh oh, here comes Predator vs Tarzan.

scott now THAT's a pretty entertaining premise, and a pretty funny one too! in fact, make it a musical and u have a cult hit! :rotfl

That would be pretty cool.

I always thought it would be sweet if a rebel predator runs away to earth and is followed by an elder predator and those two have an all out war on earth. That would be pretty sweet if you ask me.

predator fighting predator is part of their culture actually. in the aliens vs predator graphic novel by dark horse, they showed young predators slugging it out like WWE wrestlers for the right to choose a hunting ground. really cool concept imo.

i think you're right, adambomboi...

Stan Winston.

i think he was joking dude :lol:lol

Sarcasm is proverbially said to be the lowest form of wit; however, this proverb is generally repeated by people who lack the wit to properly employ sarcasm. While it is true that simpler forms of sarcasm do require little wit and are nothing more than ironically expressed comments, it's also true that it doesn't take much skill to splash a bit of paint on a canvas but just as painting a detailed masterpiece takes a great deal of skill so too can sarcasm be employed with considerable verve and guile.

i think he was joking dude :lol:lol

Sarcasm is proverbially said to be the lowest form of wit; however, this proverb is generally repeated by people who lack the wit to properly employ sarcasm. While it is true that simpler forms of sarcasm do require little wit and are nothing more than ironically expressed comments, it's also true that it doesn't take much skill to splash a bit of paint on a canvas but just as painting a detailed masterpiece takes a great deal of skill so too can sarcasm be employed with considerable verve and guile.

Why thank you SLUG, thank you so much for enlightening us!

Do you see what I did?
:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

It's not enough that most movies suck compared to what used to be made, but now they have to go back and show you what it could have been like if they had been sucking all along.

AND with movies that were made with better special effects than what CGI could ever hope to accomplish in the realism department. Give me models with strings attached any day over a cartoon being passed off as live action.

Then the worst of all... instead of making it for the fans, they make it for a "new generation", which means they care very little about content because tweens are watching it. Can you imagine the Alien movie being made today for little kids by Disney/Pixar?

Here is the first scene where you see a full grown Alien:

1147018518-3041.jpg

It's not enough that most movies suck compared to what used to be made, but now they have to go back and show you what it could have been like if they had been sucking all along.

AND with movies that were made with better special effects than what CGI could ever hope to accomplish in the realism department. Give me models with strings attached any day over a cartoon being passed off as live action.

Then the worst of all... instead of making it for the fans, they make it for a "new generation", which means they care very little about content because tweens are watching it. Can you imagine the Alien movie being made today for little kids by Disney/Pixar?

Here is the first scene where you see a full grown Alien:

1147018518-3041.jpg

Is SS making this? will it come in premium format????:lol

Back