Post Your 1:1 Helmets and/or Props

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
On a slightly different topic, has anybody had any issues buying a replica Star Wars blaster (e.g. DL-44) from the USA and having it shipped to the UK? Is it worth the risk or shouild I avoid at all costs, and source from the UK instead?

On a slightly different topic, has anybody had any issues buying a replica Star Wars blaster (e.g. DL-44) from the USA and having it shipped to the UK? Is it worth the risk or shouild I avoid at all costs, and source from the UK instead?

You get it through customs and might not receive it, being held there. There was a thread about this on RPF. Not worth getting things like these outside EU

There is a RPF run of 1:1 Force Pikes for those who are interested:

- Extremely accurate model designed from many close-up reference pictures, screen caps and photos of the exhibited prop and accurately scaled from multiple known pieces.
- Fully CNC machined from aluminum, polished and selectively anodized black to accurately resemble the filming prop. The top 'gear' section will be machined from steel just like the found piece and the pommel will be transparent acrylic as on the real prop.
- Electronics capable - the original prop had a light inside to illuminate the pommel and there will be space inside to install a light and battery to replicate this functionality or even to go beyond the real prop and add soundboard/speaker if that's what you're into.

The pre-order price to be between $175 - $200 per pike dependant on sign-ups, payable as a $100 deposit before the run begins and a second payment of the remaining amount plus shipping to be paid once they are in hand.

Build progress can be found here: https://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=291560
Sale thread here, you need to be logged in to see it: https://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=294389

PS. I am not the seller, just wanting to let you guys know about this opportunity offered on RPF boards

forcepike13render.png

Back