Post Your 1:1 Helmets and/or Props

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hope your tubes don't split like both of mine...

None of my RS Stormtrooper and Sandtrooper helmets had cracks on them. I have a First Edition ANH PP one; another ANH, but ABS this time, on my life-size Stormie armor; an ESB ABS; and the Anthony Forrest Sandie. Do you have images with your tube cracks?

Hey guys. Newbie to the 1:1 helmet collecting but where can I get emblem plates for stands? Looked around and could not find something plain... like the RS emblem plates.

Do a search on ebay for "master replicas plaques", not emblem plates and you will find makers and sellers. There is one on RPF and another on Rebelscum.

Looks like it’s down to 25 helmets, so I went ahead and ordered one instead of waiting on my buyer to pay. :gah:

Do a search on ebay for "master replicas plaques", not emblem plates and you will find makers and sellers. There is one on RPF and another on Rebelscum.

Couldn’t find anything on eBay but some premade ones I’m not interested in. Searched the RPF and found a guy that should be able to make what I need. I’ll contact him this weekend. Thanks :)

Where are you guys getting the quantity?.... Must be Facebook..... which I'm not on :)

If you enter a higher number like 100 on the RS page and try to add it to your cart it says for example: value must be 16 or lower.

Where are you guys getting the quantity?.... Must be Facebook..... which I'm not on :)

rssand.jpg

Yes, they did, hopefully in the future a copy from screen used Scout blaster will come as well. My sources were not able to get one so far alas.

Interesting! I doubt I’ll go for another set of armor but a blaster would be awesome!

Back