Post Your 1:1 Helmets and/or Props

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Black Series Poe repaint, my first time repainting a lid..
eb803e5fed6283f9be726234157a5bec.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's awesome.
Is his lightsaber complete?

Yes, it's an FX one I think.

Congrats. Looks like a bust by Howard S. If you don't mind me asking, how much did you pay?

Just over £2000. I had no intention of spending so much going in but it's so rare and impressive in real life I just couldn't keep my hand down!

Yes, it's an FX one I think.

Just over £2000. I had no intention of spending so much going in but it's so rare and impressive in real life I just couldn't keep my hand down!

Looks like he needs a little bit more width and girth under his arms/around the chest, but that's an easy fix.
Congrats on winning this one.

Looks like he needs a little bit more width and girth under his arms/around the chest, but that's an easy fix.
Congrats on winning this one.

Yeah I took that pick just after bringing him home, I was carrying him up the stairs under the arms so I probably roughed him up a little. Here's an original pic I found:
57.jpg

His lightsaber is wrong. That's the ANH. He should have the one for ESB. You better let me dispose of it for you. Sure, I'd let such things pass in my collection, but I can't let you have such incorrect dribble in your collection.

Congrats sir. That looks awesome. :hi5:

Excited to share a new addition, I almost forgot to post it over here!

I just finished up a custom display stand for my Ion Blaster, so its time to share some pics. The blaster is made from an actual SMLE rifle (demilled), and built by Crucible Custom Props. This thing is a beast in your hand. The trigger and bolt action are still functional, but it obviously can't chamber a round.

Really happy with how it displays. The stand is all custom. I made it with a $2.00 piece of wood from goodwill, a rubber hose, and some spare hardware from the donor rifle. Enjoy:
Jawa Ion Blaster - 3-4.jpeg

Jawa Ion Blaster - 3-4alt.jpeg

Jawa Ion Blaster - CU.jpeg

Jawa Ion Blaster - Splitscreen.jpeg

Back