Post Your 1:1 Helmets and/or Props

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its not bad for the asking price. Removable blades, light up function, and sound.
I would sacrifice all that, however, if I could have realistic looking components on the areas where the hilt is exposed and sharper details overall. I would need one for display only anyway.

Its not bad for the asking price. Removable blades, light up function, and sound.
I would sacrifice all that, however, if I could have realistic looking components on the areas where the hilt is exposed and sharper details overall. I would need one for display only anyway.

For $150 after discount I won't complain.

I posted pics back of the same Saber. My wife went to get another but they’re sold out. This one is more popular than the Rey Saber. It’s better than Hasbro FX. Less girthy.

Finally turned 30 (2 days ago) and it was time to open my helmets and put them on display! :yes

be5d99f87b5d0361e1438df711436655.jpg
d832738e60fd117ab1c64f66fdd9aa4c.jpg
df56edd9265386d0ff09ec4cb53cad74.jpg

Still trying to sell some of the 1:6 figures (droids, Boba, Bossk and one Sandtrooper) but the collection is moving in the right direction.

Very cool display there!!
Thanks!
Happy Birthday my friend :duff
Love the display! :clap
What are using to adjust the shelves on your Detolfs?
Thanks!

Got these brackets from ebay, surprisingly sturdy.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Shelf-brackets-for-IKEA-DETOLF-add-extra-shelves-/202069343610
Happy belated!
I see you still have one shelf available.
What are your plans for that one?

Thanks!

Current plan is to sell Boba, Bossk, one Sandtrooper (to make room for the black pauldron one I hope is still coming from HT) and the astromechs.

The plan for the empty shelf is a RS Sandtrooper helmet, and I'm very close to ordering a Death Trooper helmet aswell. So the plan for the two bottom shelves are currently:

RS Sandtrooper Helmet - Probe Droid - Death Trooper helmet
Sandtroopers - Darth Vader and Tarkin - Death Trooper (might need a second one).

Of course there is always the possibility of a Boba or Vader helmet. Or a TLJ Stormtrooper helmet. :lol

Thanks!

Current plan is to sell Boba, Bossk, one Sandtrooper (to make room for the black pauldron one I hope is still coming from HT) and the astromechs.

The plan for the empty shelf is a RS Sandtrooper helmet, and I'm very close to ordering a Death Trooper helmet aswell. So the plan for the two bottom shelves are currently:

RS Sandtrooper Helmet - Probe Droid - Death Trooper helmet
Sandtroopers - Darth Vader and Tarkin - Death Trooper (might need a second one).

Of course there is always the possibility of a Boba or Vader helmet. Or a TLJ Stormtrooper helmet. :lol

LOL!
I hear ya! It's a never ending cycle.
Welcome to the Star Wars helmet collecting side of the hobby.

One piece of advice...

None of the RS Prop lids should go on the bottom shelf. ;)

LOL!
I hear ya! It's a never ending cycle.
Welcome to the Star Wars helmet collecting side of the hobby.

One piece of advice...

None of the RS Prop lids should go on the bottom shelf. ;)

No, but second from the bottom works for me.

Making slow but steady progress on my Scout Trooper:
bf7a0027bd89a59a5f2ddeec98bb0a63.jpg

Back