Post Your 1:1 Helmets and/or Props

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
New centerpiece - Phasma.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/GbmTSE2SRSTL0GXC3

20171108_195506.jpg

Great display, TRD!!!!

I still just have my lone 1:1 piece for now... looking for some saber hilts next. Trying to decide between Korbanth and Parks for the Graflex.

23432815_10215057812904617_579349566_o.jpg

Great display, TRD!!!!

I still just have my lone 1:1 piece for now... looking for some saber hilts next. Trying to decide between Korbanth and Parks for the Graflex.

Thanks. Take your time and be careful. Getting into sabers can become expensive very quickly. :lightsabe

Great display, TRD!!!!

I highly recommend the Disney Parks Kylo Ren Lightsaber. It's a great looking hilt and comes with the sweet base. And it won't break the bank either. Thanks to rnbuda for helping me get the Saber and inspiration for the display.

V6Y1Yxz.jpg

I highly recommend the Disney Parks Kylo Ren Lightsaber. It's a great looking hilt and comes with the sweet base. And it won't break the bank either. Thanks to rnbuda for helping me get the Saber and inspiration for the display.

V6Y1Yxz.jpg

That looks great! They're only available at the parks, correct?

Nice! No cracks? Seen alot of them with cracks in the finish.

V6Y1Yxz.jpg

That looks really good! What helmet is that?

Nice! No cracks? Seen alot of them with cracks in the finish.

There are a couple small imperfections (looks like some type of FOD) but did not appear to have any cracking in the finish. Any pictures available that show cracks?

Yeah, those are the pics of mine that I posted over there. Anovos just shipped me my new one after a month of jumping through hoops:mad:

Here's more.

VDyjzoB.jpg

Thanks for the pics. Going to give mine another look tonight, but I feel like I would have noticed something like that. What a mess.

In other news, finished most of the armor for my Scout Trooper costume. Just waiting on some fabric so I can finish the shoulder bells. And I messed up so I one of the knee armor pieces, waiting on a new one. Boots are on the way.

Just need my lovely and understanding wife to help me sew the soft parts now. ;)
4bc16473b61153149ae1e480e9115719.jpg

Back