Post Your 1:1 Helmets and/or Props

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Battle Spec is not that accurate, but is more sturdy since it is specifically made for trooping, and if you bump your helmet in a wall it won't crack too easily. :)

Hi gang. These are some shots of my 1:1 helmets. I am a regular at The Dented Helmet site, so anyone who visits there may have seen these in full WIP mode; but these were a pleasure to paint, and are BGHunter's excellent casts.

The first is a shot of my Empire Strikes Back and Return of the Jedi versions of the Boba Fett lids right next to each other. The ROTJ is not actually fininshed - I am waiting on some aluminium Ears to weather up and attach. My close mate has taken some serious studio shots of these helmets, so I will post more detail shots once done. This picture was for a lighting test, so the helmets weren't balanced perfectly, and there are a few odds and ends in the background. But it gives you an idea of the details, of which I try to be as pedantically accurate as possible, even down to the screen used interiors.. :)

The next shots are of my 1:1 Boushh helmet. A front on pic, and a couple of nice other ones. My Fetts are where much of the time and effort goes, but this lid (a beautiful Todd cast), came out very much to my liking, so thought I would share. Enjoy gang, hopefully have some more detail shots for you all soon. Peace :)

Does anyone have some good shots of the X-wing eFX helmet? Never had interest in helmets but that piece looks most interesting. That's because it personally reminds instantly of Star Wars.

Don't have any shots offhand, but it's a great helmet. Some people have issues with their visors being crooked and decals having air bubbles. eFX has yet to address these issues. Aside from these random things, it looks wonderful in person. I didn't get in on either version (ANH & ESB) but would get one if it came available for a good price.

Superb job on the helmets Jayvee. Boushh is also one I've always liked and would like to get my hands on.

not to exciting but heres a few of mine

lighting for effect :monkey3

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Yea, I'd love to get myself one those Vader buckets. But Scout Trooper is top priority for me right now. Can't wait for eFX to come out.

You're not doing helmet stands anylonger, are you 3phase?

Thanks.... Wasn't sure I needed both vaders but with our dollar being so good it was hard to pass up, if its still up when the scout hits our shores I'll hopefully get that to replace the Altmans I have.

Nice helmets there Shock!!

Biker Scout helmet is a really neat lid. Glad I got my Lone Wolf version. I think I'll get the eFX version but I'm already wondering what could go wrong with that one...

lonewolfscouthelmet04.jpg

I'm thinking of getting an EFX Stormtrooper ANH bucket but I'm not sure which one to get. I know MR made essentially the same one before but I'm trying to get educated here. Is there an abs bucket made by EFX as well as the fiberglass one?

The ABS is the cheaper CE version(symmetrical), the fiberglass is the LE version(asymmetrical). If you want a licensed helmet, go for the LE, can be a bit pricey though.

I'm really happy with the eFX one in ABS. It's a nice and cheap way of getting this fine piece in your collection. You can add a custom plaque and helmet stand to get the most out of it.

Back