Post Your 1:1 Helmets and/or Props

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My only piece (unfortunately...)representing Star Wars.

Love it!
Sorry for the crappy pics....

IMG_4134.jpg

IMG_4143.jpg

IMG_4139.jpg

IMG_4141.jpg

Nice! Did you get this recently? It's a fantastic collectible.

Imperial Armor dont reply at all and I got an email back from Moncal about there AT-AT helmet but now they wont respond either.

I would really love an Imperial Armor AT-AT helmet but doesnt seem like thats gonna happen :(

I just talked to DL (Imperialarmor) but he is indeed VERY busy, tons of orders for armors and helmets, and the waiting list is longer than the Chinese Wall LOL. His stuff is simply FANTASTIC, but he indeed is hard to contact. Moncal (Farawaycreations) will answer faster, they could be on some short vacation, because Cal usually answers fast, and ships his stuff in 2-4 months. I'd say keep trying, you'll eventually have luck. :)

I hope someone makes a good displayable E-11 soon. The MR version looks too clean to me but if nothing else turns up, it may be the only option.

Nice! Did you get this recently? It's a fantastic collectible.

Hey Chris :wave

Couple of months...
It really is a cool item from Efx. Has the extra feature of "opening up" which is the main reason I went for it instead of a MR one.

Must say I keep getting more and more interested in "props" rather than statues...

:peace

Cool! I think we spoke a few months back and you mentioned this.

Statues are cool, and very beautiful to behold. But props do give you a unique sensation when held. They are the most authentic way to relate to the movies etc. I'm also looking to get more into props.

Cool! I think we spoke a few months back and you mentioned this.

Statues are cool, and very beautiful to behold. But props do give you a unique sensation when held. They are the most authentic way to relate to the movies etc. I'm also looking to get more into props.

Just saw the Hobbit a couple days ago, so now looking for "best" prop to represent it.. Maybe Sting....:)

So what are the best options available for TIE Pilot and AT-AT Driver buckets?

www.ImperialArmor.net (Dan Laws), www.FarAwayCreations.com (MonCal) and Dark Agent helmets.

I hope someone makes a good displayable E-11 soon. The MR version looks too clean to me but if nothing else turns up, it may be the only option.

Licensed companies won't make an E-11 blaster too soon. eFX declared they will not make any blasters because of the gun laws. There are a couple threads about this on Rebelscum. Licensed there is the MR blaster but it misses all the cool greeblies like Hengstler counter or cylinders which make it more of a sci-fi weapon than just a former machine-gun.

Unlicensed blasters there are quite a few. Starting from Pugman, Hyperfirm or Doopydoos (kits of finished - made of rubber or resin) and ending with real Sterling conversion as seen here: https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?p=5126315#post5126315. A Sterling E-11 conversion is the next thing to a screen used prop, can't get better than that.

Must say I keep getting more and more interested in "props" rather than statues...

:peace

Welcome to the larger world of props. :wave Besides the licensed ones try to find the fan made ones, especially if with original parts and greeblies, or made directly from original molds. A MPP or Graflex lightsaber, a Sterling or MGC Stormtrooper blaster, or a helmet from screen used molds, are much better than licensed props.

Does anyone have some good shots of the X-wing eFX helmet? Never had interest in helmets but that piece looks most interesting. That's because it personally reminds instantly of Star Wars.

I just talked to DL (Imperialarmor) but he is indeed VERY busy, tons of orders for armors and helmets, and the waiting list is longer than the Chinese Wall LOL. His stuff is simply FANTASTIC, but he indeed is hard to contact. Moncal (Farawaycreations) will answer faster, they could be on some short vacation, because Cal usually answers fast, and ships his stuff in 2-4 months. I'd say keep trying, you'll eventually have luck. :)

Bummer JKNO because I would loooove to be on DL's list. I think his a little closer looking to the movie version than Moncals and he also offers it in the gray colour.

Is there anyway you could talk to him about getting me on that list....I dont mind leaving a deposit etc?

Thanks for the links, jkno!

No problem DW. :)

I intend to sell my gray fiberglass AT-AT Driver helmet in the next couple months. It is solid fiberglass, very sturdy, with right type star/leaf foam padding inside, with real metal greeblies (just the upgraded metal greeblies alone are over $50): dual metal tusks (one has the tip painted red as seen in ESB), metal knob between the accurate clock greeblies, and accurate aluminum washer greeblies on top of the back canisters. The two back canisters are accurately positioned and upgraded with screen accurate red and black tape .

It has accurate black bubble lenses (very cool!!), and BOC holder/hanger replicas with newly added interior clips (quite rare) - I just upgraded the holders recently with the very cool correct clips. The hangers are removable/adjustable. Helmet also comes with hoses and neck rubber trim. Under the dual metal pointy tusks (where the mic tips are on a Stormtrooper helmet) there are the screen accurate half moon greeblies which are missing on some other AT-AT helmets. This fiberglass helmet was designed after the screen used one found by jez from StarWarsHelmets: https://www.starwarshelmets.com/original atat helmet.htm (of course with upgraded missing greeblies, but also rougher like the screen used lid).

Under the right side of the helmet (left in pic) just under the right unpainted tusk there is a bit of paint spill - this is how I got it, though I like it this way since it gives the helmet character. Anyway price will be around $395 plus registered airmail shipping with tracking to EU approx $34, and to US $43. This fiberglass AT-AT Driver helmet is really cool, one of the most impressive items in my collection.

fiberglassatatdriverhel.jpg

Bummer JKNO because I would loooove to be on DL's list. I think his a little closer looking to the movie version than Moncals and he also offers it in the gray colour.

Is there anyway you could talk to him about getting me on that list....I dont mind leaving a deposit etc?

Dan offers AT-AT helmets in gray, but to the $600 helmet cost, you will have to add another $100 for custom painting - all this plus shipping of course. I will drop him an email and see what he says.

Last edited:
No problem DW. :)

I intend to sell my gray fiberglass AT-AT Driver helmet in the next couple months. It is solid fiberglass, very sturdy, with right type star/leaf foam padding inside, with real metal greeblies (just the upgraded metal greeblies alone are over $50): dual metal tusks (one has the tip painted red as seen in ESB), metal knob between the accurate clock greeblies, and accurate aluminum washer greeblies on top of the back canisters. The two back canisters are accurately positioned and upgraded with screen accurate red and black tape .

It has accurate black bubble lenses (very cool!!), and BOC holder/hanger replicas with newly added interior clips (quite rare) - I just upgraded the holders recently with the very cool correct clips. The hangers are removable/adjustable. Helmet also comes with hoses and neck rubber trim. Under the dual metal pointy tusks (where the mic tips are on a Stormtrooper helmet) there are the screen accurate half moon greeblies which are missing on some other AT-AT helmets. This fiberglass helmet was designed after the screen used one found by jez from StarWarsHelmets: https://www.starwarshelmets.com/original atat helmet.htm (of course with upgraded missing greeblies, but also rougher like the screen used lid).

Under the right side of the helmet (left in pic) just under the right unpainted tusk there is a bit of paint spill - this is how I got it, though I like it this way since it gives the helmet character. Anyway price will be around $380 plus registered airmail shipping with tracking to EU approx $32, and to US $43. This fiberglass AT-AT Driver helmet is really cool, one of the most impressive items in my collection.

Dan offers AT-AT helmets in gray, but to the $600 helmet cost, you will have to add another $100 for custom painting - all this plus shipping of course. I will drop him an email and see what he says.

Thanks JKNO I appreciate it mate!!!!

Jkno, let me know when you ready to sell, I could be interested....

In about 2 months this AT-AT lid will be for sale. I received 4 interest messages already (though it is not for sale just yet) so this will be dealt with in order of receiving them, I will contact the first person, then if he is not interested, will contact the second and so on. Then I will post an announcement here on the FS section, on Rebelscum and RPF too in case everyone changes their minds about buying it. :)

Thanks JKNO I appreciate it mate!!!!

No problemo. :duff

In about 2 months this AT-AT lid will be for sale. I received 4 interest messages already (though it is not for sale just yet) so this will be dealt with in order of receiving them, I will contact the first person, then if he is not interested, will contact the second and so on. Then I will post an announcement here on the FS section, on Rebelscum and RPF too in case everyone changes their minds about buying it. :)

No problemo. :duff

Sweet.... I hope sds will get around to it one day

Maybe they will. SDS TIE Pilot lid is accurate, for AT-AT Driver they only need good greeblies.

Anyway since this thread is about props, here there is a really cool tiny prop: Imperial C1 Comlink prop replica

Version 1 with rubber O-rings:

2ezry9j.jpg

Version 2: very accurate C-1 Imperial comlink with hovi-mix PA2 tip (the same with the original Stormtrooper helmet dual microphones/aerators) and accurate finned body. Much better than my other version seen above with rubber O-rings, which I'm still keeping for my 1:1 Stormie.

imperialc1comlink05.jpg

imperialc1comlink06.jpg

Comparison between the 2 versions: O-ring longer version vs more accurate hovi-mix PA2 version:

imperialc1comlink07.jpg

The more accurate smaller version displayed in a special case:

imperialc1comlink08.jpg

The less accurate comlink:

collectiondisplay060.jpg

Screen used pics:

imperialc1comlinkluke.jpg

imperialc1comlinkc3po02.jpg

28iou1t.jpg

Back