Post Your 1:1 Helmets and/or Props

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You can get it at amazon $99.99 with free two day shipping if you’re a prime member plus 5% back if you have an amazon store card.

Saw the BS X-Wing helmet in person. Not 100% accurate, it's not an RS helmet by any means BUT it looks fantastic for the price! I preordered on Amazon for $99. Gonna customize it methinks.

How are ReplicaPropShop Items?

Would also be interested in hearing peoples opinions on RPS.

I've ordered a finished helmet from RPS. On product page it said "..Ships in 6-8 weeks..."
Been 13 weeks. Nada.

Well, here is the final:
Still no helmet for me, dispute filed.
Also, they've announced today on facebook, that the propshop is closed, and will not reopen.
And their website is no more, gone.

Seasonal scammers I guess.

I’ve Said it from the start, I can’t believe so many skilled propmakers decided to work with that slimeball.

I had a number of people on FB tell me I was an idiot for paying too much for RS Props helmets that were "just some bits of plastic and not properly built" and recommending Mike and his shop. Good riddance, I hope everyone can get money back through Paypal.

And that BS helmet looks great!

*edit* oh wow, just caught up on that RPF thread, he is an even bigger idiot than I thought.

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

Drama, dishonesty, recasting, scamming, stealing, lying, greed, disrespect, lack of integrity, questionable attitude, anger, delays. Yup, all the good things that we need in the collecting community...

I caved and ordered a Luke Hasbro helmet. I'm not Prime anymore, but if I'm waiting until October what is another 8 days for free standard shipping? I dumped a good chunk of my reward points down, so for $53 this helmet is a complete no-brainer.

Side note: really glad I didn't order the Kylo helmet from RPS.

Where’s the custom lightsaber discussions here?
tJXBkoi.jpg

I’ve Said it from the start, I can’t believe so many skilled propmakers decided to work with that slimeball.

That Mike dude hit me up last year about selling my stuff and I was like I only collect, I don't make anything.

He smelled like a scam artist from the beginning and it was nothing but constant red flags from him. I've been warning people to stay away from them for years. It stinks for anybody here who fell for his scam, including the actual reputable prop builders.

I just received my ANH Stormtrooper helmet in ABS from RS Propmasters and it is absolutely perfect. I got chills when I first held it. I'd highly recommend it to anyone on the fence about it.

I just received my ANH Stormtrooper helmet in ABS from RS Propmasters and it is absolutely perfect. I got chills when I first held it. I'd highly recommend it to anyone on the fence about it.

RS are the best! :)

Just got a DLT-19X from a maker in the UK :)

8f4be0bb18d6def7d2dc2afb75f88834.jpg
1d3b0916f4aef80fb40584db8b02ed3e.jpg
2cb62164d7d4658ca85f255fe4647d29.jpg

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

Re: Anybody collect 1:1 Helmets?

I was setting up great 1/6th StarWars collection and Dioramas. Then Added a few 1/72 1/48 scale ships. I have some cool framed Art prints from Etsy framed. I’ve looked at many collections. Nothing balances out a solid collection like having 1:1 collectible mounted Buckets and Blasters. I’m selling 3 new Sideshow premium format statues Ive had for a Couple years ago. I won’t have the space to Display them unless I sell my place and move. Some of the funds from selling them should get me started with a Storm Trooper and Darth Vader. The original company in England that Helped Design the Trooper helmets without allot of overhangs so he could vacuum form them fast for Lucas. The Storm Trooper book that came out few years ago sells for half price on Amazon. Great behind the scenes stories in there.
Oh ya definitely going to be looking for nicely displayed Hans Solo and Storm Trooper Blasters.

Back