Post Your 1:1 Helmets and/or Props

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Accurate Snowtrooper helmet chin strap for my RS Prop Masters bucket, thanks to a cool RPF member:

Snowtrooper-helmet-chin-strap-04.jpg

Snowtrooper-helmet-interior-01.jpg

I definitely like those. I like how the base would cup the handle. I might have to change mine out.

& I know I've said this before, but my God, you have an amazing collection :duff

Thanks. I like this saber-stand system, looks like something taken from Star Wars universe especially for some kind of bladed weapons, spears and Force Pikes. The cup itself is held by 2 screws in the wall, so it is very solid, the top ring is held by a single screw. The cup is also removable as well as the ring, on the wall remaining only 2 small plastic holding pieces screwed on the wall, on which you can slide the cup and the ring. This makes the whole ensemble very easy to dust and even wash with water.

Added some frames for my Sith Lord Official Pix prints to accompany my lightsabers. Still to figure out a display for them...

IMG_5364.jpg
IMG_5365.jpg
IMG_5366.jpg
IMG_5367.jpg
IMG_5368.jpg

It's been a long 4 year hunt, but at long last, it has has finally happened. I received the last part I needed for my all real parts Obi-Wan ANH lightsaber.

The recoil booster :yess:
20190729_185600.jpg

20190729_185621.jpg

Now I need to work on the grenade. Until I can get to that, however, I have nice display of the last two parts to go on the saber. :love

20190729_192824.jpg

Does anyone know when the RS busts will ship? Does anyone have one on order here? Wondering if I should pick one up.

Decided to get into the prop thing. Picked up the Armorer Works DL44 once I'd researched it a bit and found out that the Lucasfilm bods just bought those and modded them for the Solo blaster. I want to keep it clean and weather up a Denix replica for ANH Hero blaster
Solo DL44.jpg

I then went for making an ESB DL44 for Han. Went for the Bespin version rather than the Hoth version. I've actually just upgraded this to a modded Denix and all metal version which the parts are arriving for tomorrow so hopefully will have that to photograph. Here's the mostly plastic and resin version I currently have
DL44-1.jpg
DL44-4.jpg
DL44-6.jpg

Very cool blasters!

I got a DLT-19X but cant remember if I have posted pictures of it?

Very cool blasters!

I got a DLT-19X but cant remember if I have posted pictures of it?

Cheers. After watching many hours of Adam Savage stuff I decided to make the Bespin blaster to give it a go. Started off like this:
DL44 Mauser Prep.jpg

I'm already eyeing up making an EE3 Carbine to go with the Black Series Fett helmet on preorder

Back