Post Your 1:1 Helmets and/or Props

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great work, @D.R.37 - it’s definitely better with lighter weathering. Looks more in line with the ANOVOS Gen 1. Here’s a picture of mine.

EDB02ABC-108D-4E00-8E64-DC424EB7F886.jpeg

Looking back at the original Denuo Novo weathering you posted, I can’t believe how bad it was. Literally shoe polish slathered on.

That looks pretty good, D.R.37. :rock

that is awesome!

Congrats! Shoretrooper lid looks good.

Good work, DR37! Looks really good
👌

Looks great DR37!
Much thanks :duff
Thought I quoted the others originally. Still trying to figure out the sites new layout I guess.

@MyenShi Thank you. initially I thought it was overdone but still “ok” until your “shoe polish” and “went to town” comment …nailed it 😂
Yeah it was pretty bad.

I decided to spend my reward money from Sideshow on preordering the Mandalorian Season 2 helmet by eFX Collectibles.
This means that I will have both the Season 1 and Season 2 versions in my collection. At least it will make for an interesting comparison video. :)
But I have always wanted the beskar look.

I decided to spend my reward money from Sideshow on preordering the Mandalorian Season 2 helmet by eFX Collectibles.
This means that I will have both the Season 1 and Season 2 versions in my collection. At least it will make for an interesting comparison video. :)
But I have always wanted the beskar look.

I guess there must've been cancellations recently. It was still on waitlist when I checked not long ago.

But it's been about a year so hopefully people got their NRDs back.

I pre-ordered when it was first announced so I've been getting those delay e-mails all year.

Without Disney getting on EFX's case like the Season 1 version, this could be another year or two. Could be never.

It'll be interesting to see. I hope we get it soon. Who knows what is the cause of the delays. It might be issues with achieving a correct paintjob at the factory.

It'll be interesting to see. I hope we get it soon. Who knows what is the cause of the delays. It might be issues with achieving a correct paintjob at the factory.

The issue is EFX.

Aside from the Season 1 Mandalorian helmet which was late but eventually materialized due to close Disney oversight, release dates are meaningless with them.

Some people are still waiting for products for orders they’ve paid for and it’s been many, many years. Some are never going to get anything. They’ve burned a lot of people.

I say this as someone who has 7 EFX helmets, with the Season 2 Mandalorian helmet on pre-order. Don’t expect this to come out any time soon. It might, but it might also be another year or two, and it might also be never.

Sideshow should not be taking pre-orders anymore after the already year long delay.

Unfortunately, Sideshow has proven very much in recent years that they are big bizz now, and aim to squeeze as much money out of its customers as possible. Rehashing sculpts, increasing prices, doing limitless ES etc. I wish they would have a more grounded perspective on the hobby, seeking out new characters and being more critical towards the stuff they create etc. Oh well, I get ranty every time I think too much on this subject. :p

Unfortunately, Sideshow has proven very much in recent years that they are big bizz now, and aim to squeeze as much money out of its customers as possible. Rehashing sculpts, increasing prices, doing limitless ES etc. I wish they would have a more grounded perspective on the hobby, seeking out new characters and being more critical towards the stuff they create etc. Oh well, I get ranty every time I think too much on this subject. :p

No one’s gonna argue with you on that one, DarthChris.

No one’s gonna argue with you on that one, DarthChris.

Though Sideshow themselves don’t make much anymore. It’s mostly a glorified middleman operation nowadays.

Back