Post Your 1:1 Helmets and/or Props

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_20211214_224632_184.jpg

Merry Christmas everyone.
I just got my first Back Series helmet for Christmas from my wife. I've been wanting to collect helmets for many years but have been holding off because I didn't know which way to go, the expensive route like EFX or Black series. Now that I've got this Mando Black series version, I'm pretty happy with the quality so will continue with this line.
So my next question, what stands can I purchase for these, would love to put this on a stand.

Merry Christmas everyone.
I just got my first Back Series helmet for Christmas from my wife. I've been wanting to collect helmets for many years but have been holding off because I didn't know which way to go, the expensive route like EFX or Black series. Now that I've got this Mando Black series version, I'm pretty happy with the quality so will continue with this line.
So my next question, what stands can I purchase for these, would love to put this on a stand.
Congratulations on your first helmet!
I can highly recommend Stoneys stands on Facebook they are a premium bespoke stand, or alternatively the good ol' paper towel holder will suffice 😉

Back