Post Your 1:1 Helmets and/or Props

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mando vs Bo-Katan. Go!

Attachments

• IMG_0882.JPG
    IMG_0882.JPG
    238 KB · Views: 80
  • IMG_0825.JPG
    IMG_0825.JPG
    219.8 KB · Views: 73
  • IMG_0888.JPG
    IMG_0888.JPG
    227.2 KB · Views: 74
So, I’m getting Hayden Christensens autograph in December, and I was wondering what the best option under $400 would be for a ROTS Graflex to have him sign. And any tips as to how to go about it would be appreciated.

So, I’m getting Hayden Christensens autograph in December, and I was wondering what the best option under $400 would be for a ROTS Graflex to have him sign. And any tips as to how to go about it would be appreciated.

Korbanth's "ROTS-FLEX" is supposed to drop this month. His site says it's an updated design from the last run, so it may even be more accurate. They're under $300 before shipping and applicable taxes.

Korbanth's "ROTS-FLEX" is supposed to drop this month. His site says it's an updated design from the last run, so it may even be more accurate. They're under $300 before shipping and applicable taxes.
Thanks! I thought korbanth would be the way to go, so I’ll have to check it out.

RS Prop Masters Scout Trooper blaster pistol - Ira Keeler lineage EC-17 Blaster Limited Edition

https://www.rspropmasters.com/store...keeler-lineage-ec-17-blaster-limited-edition/
I always wanted a Scout blaster made from a lineage prop, and even talked to Rob and Si for years about RS finding and making one. The EFX Legend Scout blaster that should come with the Scout trooper helmet might be a cool project, but it is just that, a project, and maybe if/when released, it could be cleaned up and even glued permanently to the base. At the same time fan made Scout blasters existed for a long time already, some more accurate than others, some even with real greeblies and parts cast from real parts, but we never had a 100% lineage Scout pistol so far. So I was definitely in for one, and the fact that is comes with a cool stand, plaque and COA even better.

You can see the youtube video where Rob is talking about this Scout blaster:

For archiving purposes:

RS Scout Trooper EC-17 blaster pistol 01.jpg

I took my lunch at work to coincide with this going live. I jumped on the RS specifically because I fear the eFX version (should it EVER be released) will be permanently attached to the display. I hadn’t even thought of eFX cleaning the details out of it. Anyway, I was super happy RS did this for the collecting community.

I took my lunch at work to coincide with this going live. I jumped on the RS specifically because I fear the eFX version (should it EVER be released) will be permanently attached to the display. I hadn’t even thought of eFX cleaning the details out of it. Anyway, I was super happy RS did this for the collecting community.
I talked to Andrea, Rob lovely wife, and she said Rob will be contacting each client when they get to that particular blaster to discuss weathering or clean.

You can see how a screen used weathered baster looks like here:

Scout blaster.jpg

After getting this blaster I can consider my blaster collection finished. Of course I could go further for a DLT-19 or other big rifles, but since demilled ones are not allowed here I am not too interested in resin/rubber ones. Maybe in an airsoft DLT-19, but that seems to cost a lot, and being shipped from Hong Kong, could cause other problems with customs. Still one day I hope to find a nice airsoft Sterling (Evike maybe) in Europe to get it converted.

Till then cannot wait for this accurate Scout blaster to arrive. RS also offered that cool ESB Stunt Stormtrooper/Snowtrooper resin E-11 (aka Pugman), but till now no one offered a lineage Scout blaster. Knowing RS, they will keep all the cool dents and warps the original has. :yess:

RS is going to knock this out of the park. I can’t wait to get mine & have next to my Dickey Beer Signature Scout helmet!
Definitely. I passed on many fan made Scout blasters out there, exactly because I wanted one made with lineage, from screen used/production made. This would be the Scout blaster to own.

Back