Post Your 1:1 Helmets and/or Props

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The RS Props "Biggs" helmet arrived today and it is another fantastic piece for the collection.

Biggs 2 sm.jpg

Obviously not posed on the stand yet. Aside from the signed plaque, it also includes a nice signed print.

Posted this ship here before, but here?s another one of the Super Star Destroyer model miniature for the Star Wars: Armada game. It?s so nicely detailed it pretty much works as a prop lol:

5834b9109bf3511ee8abc611a6c098d4.jpg

Great composition pic!

I'm working on one of the Korbanth SSDs and it's a slow work in progress. Once I get past the drilling and application of the fiber optics, the build should move quicker.

Great composition pic!

I'm working on one of the Korbanth SSDs and it's a slow work in progress. Once I get past the drilling and application of the fiber optics, the build should move quicker.

Thank you! For the background I?m using the Endor play mat, also by Fantasy Flight Games for the X-wing/Armada game.

I googled the Korbanth SSD as I don?t think I?ve seen it before, and wow that is one stunning piece! Please post pics when you?re done building it, that should look amazing

Very cool Indy, I got this Super Star Destroyer last year and was amazed at its size and details. It does have some accuracy issues, especially the blue engines, but it is still a such beautiful piece.

Armada-Super-Star-Destroyer-31.jpg

Awesome outdoor shot jkno! Yes even while not completely accurate, it?s still an awesome piece to have on display. Always wanted a nice SSD model and this works great

Awesome outdoor shot jkno! Yes even while not completely accurate, it?s still an awesome piece to have on display. Always wanted a nice SSD model and this works great

Thanks. Definitely a superb piece. When you realize it is 62 cm long (about 24 inches), you understand it is a big ship for display. Some day I might look into making it a different base, who knows

Back