Post Your 1:1 Helmets and/or Props

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think eFX should go into making helmet stands. I still think theirs are the most classy looking. I'd buy quite a few of them if I could.

I think eFX should go into making helmet stands. I still think theirs are the most classy looking. I'd buy quite a few of them if I could.

They have been asked to sell stands since their first days in 2008. They would have sold hundreds, and thus have money for the props and helmets we are still waiting to be produced

They have been asked to sell stands since their first days in 2008. They would have sold hundreds, and thus have money for the props and helmets we are still waiting to be produced

If they can get away with selling stands at $500 a piece, I’m sure they would be happy to take preorders. But it’s likely looked at a waste of time with no quick money made.

If they can get away with selling stands at $500 a piece, I’m sure they would be happy to take preorders. But it’s likely looked at a waste of time with no quick money made.

Did EFX have separate helmet stands for sale for $500?

There's no way I'm going to wait 5+ years for a helmet stand.

:lol

Yeah, it seems like this has come up before. Maybe someone smart on this board can figure out how to make eFX style stands and we can throw money at him. :rock

Yeah, it seems like this has come up before. Maybe someone smart on this board can figure out how to make eFX style stands and we can throw money at him. :rock

There was someone who wanted to do them, but nothing so far, no news yet. If his project is still going on, I'll post here to let you know.

When a licensed company like EFX promotes scalping, what would you expect from regular Joe then...

EFX X-Wing warehouse find.jpg

Back