Post Your 1:1 Helmets and/or Props

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It is from Nice-N. Agreed, always loved the ship design, wished we would have seen more of it in ROTJ.

Swee! :hi5: That model is a thing of beauty. I wish I had room for a SS. It really is a bad a$$ design.

Ever since I saw this image by Ralph McQuarrie, it's been my favorite.
IMG_1121.jpg

I even love the newer version.
IMG_1122.JPG

I've got a package coming from RS tomorrow. :panic:

I assume it's the Red Five helmet, but maybe it could also be my Scout Trooper. Has anyone else who ordered the Red Five gotten a tracking number?

I just got this beautiful efx helmet from BBTS I am so in love with this.

That looks awesome! I ordered mine yesterday from BBTS and cannot wait for it to come.

- Does it come with a stand to display it or will is stand on its own?

I was also interested in the Black Series - Darth Vader helmet and after watching reviews and seeing pictures in this thread... it just looks off to me and does not look that good even for $100.

So, I decided to go with the EFX for $300 with shipping. I think I will now sell off 1/6 Vader, Iron Man, 3PO and R2???

I will post pics when this thing arrives... CAN NOT WAIT!

No stand with the Vader PCR helmet but I can't recommend it enough to people who want a beautiful Vader helmet. To anybody else on the fence, I know it's about ~$200 more, but it's so much more worth it.

Here's mine next to the fiberglass version of it. You can't even tell by the naked eye which is which. Some have said the finish actually has an even "truer" ANH feel to it and I can't argue with that.

https://www.facebook.com/pg/Jaycepticon/photos/?tab=album&album_id=647456598711711

Great pics! Thanks for sharing, I will post pics of my small collection when Vader arrives.

I've got a package coming from RS tomorrow. :panic:

I assume it's the Red Five helmet, but maybe it could also be my Scout Trooper. Has anyone else who ordered the Red Five gotten a tracking number?

Ooo! Congrats! I think BOTH would be awesome to get (I have the Scout.... it totally is :yess:).
I haven't seen any in hand photos of the Red 5 yet.

I, myself, got tracking info from RS on the ESB Stormtrooper helmet I ordered not that long ago. I am over the moon excited for this one! :joy

I got my Red 5 helmet today. It’s pretty darn sweet. I’ll try and take some crappy photos this weekend. I think I’ll get a longer pole for the stand since it seems like it sits a little low or I’ll put some padding inside the helmet. The weathering is really nice.

I also had to try the helmet on (because it’s Red 5!). I had to take the earmuffs off to put it on and it was still a tight fit. Overall, very impressed with everything RS does.

I got my Red 5 helmet today. It’s pretty darn sweet. I’ll try and take some crappy photos this weekend. I think I’ll get a longer pole for the stand since it seems like it sits a little low or I’ll put some padding inside the helmet. The weathering is really nice.

I also had to try the helmet on (because it’s Red 5!). I had to take the earmuffs off to put it on and it was still a tight fit. Overall, very impressed with everything RS does.

Congrats! Can't wait to see your photos :hi5:

Nice!
Looking forward to the pics.

I received my ESB Stormtrooper helmet!!! :yess:
20180514_194630.jpg

20180514_193751.jpg

20180514_193631.jpg

This is my 3rd helmet from RS, & I can not be happier! :blissy
I literally love EVERYTHING about this helmet. It's not a limited edition, it's not signed, but man oh man am I happy.

If you're able. I can not recommend this helmet enough.
20180514_212634.jpg

Back