Post Your 1:1 Helmets and/or Props

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome Aliaz!

Looks good so far!

Wow, looking good Aliaz. Would love to get a scout outfit.

That looks so freaking awesome Aliaz! :clap

Thanks guys. I hope I can get everything together so I can wear it at the TLJ premiere. Been wanting one of these for a long time, it feels good to see it come together.

Still suprised at myself that I have managed to only f up one thing, since I had never worked with any of the materials before.

1631280-doc_brown_full.jpg

Trying to decide between Korbanth and Parks for the Graflex.

If you're willing to be patient and spend a little more, get a Graflex Shop. Most accurate atm. And Romans V2 is coming soon, with converted (static) already up for pre-order. I'd also recommend checking out 89Sabers, but his shipping dates seem to keep pushing further and further back.

If you're willing to be patient and spend a little more, get a Graflex Shop. Most accurate atm. And Romans V2 is coming soon, with converted (static) already up for pre-order. I'd also recommend checking out 89Sabers, but his shipping dates seem to keep pushing further and further back.

I'll check those out. Do any of these come without the logo on the clamp? I'm trying be as in accurate "in universe" as possible.

I'll check those out. Do any of these come without the logo on the clamp? I'm trying be as in accurate "in universe" as possible.

Romans has the stamping both on the clamp and the bottom. 89Sabers, their replica comes with two bottoms and two clamps, but I think both bottoms have stamping. One clamp does not. TGS you can choose with or without, but you're choosing for both clamp and bottom. You might be able to mix, but you'd have to ask. You'd want stamping on both for A New Hope, stamping on the bottom and chrome tape where it would be on the clamp for Empire, nothing for TFA (technically a cover on the clamp to be absolutely accurate).

I also forgot to mention JQ Sabers. They have one that can be assembled as ESB or TFA, and it's stainless steel. Color is different than a vintage, and it's [I believe] the priciest of the bunch.

Romans has the stamping both on the clamp and the bottom. 89Sabers, their replica comes with two bottoms and two clamps, but I think both bottoms have stamping. One clamp does not. TGS you can choose with or without, but you're choosing for both clamp and bottom. You might be able to mix, but you'd have to ask. You'd want stamping on both for A New Hope, stamping on the bottom and chrome tape where it would be on the clamp for Empire, nothing for TFA (technically a cover on the clamp to be absolutely accurate).

I also forgot to mention JQ Sabers. They have one that can be assembled as ESB or TFA, and it's stainless steel. Color is different than a vintage, and it's [I believe] the priciest of the bunch.

Thanks for all the info, man! I'll have to look into all my options. I think I'm going to try to go for a TFA version then.

Side note: Anyone know which phase 2 clone trooper helmet Sam Witwer has on his shelf in this video? https://www.twitch.tv/videos/88176999

happy to report my anovos OT tie helmet is on the way.

also scored the nissan deathtrooper helmet made by gg.

The Tie pilot helmet is glorious. Don't expect a sturdy helmet though...

I have the atat driver and was quite happy with it. Not MR quality of course, but still awesome.

I may bite on their snowtrooper now. anyone have that?

happy to report my anovos OT tie helmet is on the way.

also scored the nissan deathtrooper helmet made by gg.

Is that the regular TIE helmet? Or the Lt. Oxixo Vaders Wingman?
I've had both Vaders Wingman & Snowtrooper ordered from day one, & have heard nothing :gah:
I'm close to canceling at this point. I've got their Vader helmet & AT-AT helmet, & they're great. But for the love God man!! I ordered the Vaders Wingman the same year I ordered the eFX Scout!

Back