Post Your 1:1 Helmets and/or Props

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would take a BS helmet for a 1/4 the cost over EFX or Anovos...hopefully Hasbro will keep making them. Put them behind a glass door with LED lights on them and they might as well be the ones used in the movies...lol

Eh toys will always look like toys when you compare them. They're very nice though.

Sorry but compared to a great prop like Quasimodo, this looks like a poor toy and is awfull. I know it is maybe 10 time cheaper and personnaly i can't afford a Qasi for the moment but i prefer save.
Honestly, even on the promo pics it seems out of scale and proportion isnt'it???

Thanks!

About to order a RS Snowtrooper helmet, weathered or not? Anyone have any comparison pictures?

sorry for the bad photo. here's a comparison pic i took awhile back. from left to right: unbuilt LW, RS, MC (v2?), and the KS. i hope this helps!

IMG_4870.JPG

I picked up the Disney parks exclusive Rey Lightsaber yesterday. I was surprised to see the packaging didn't have a single Hasbro logo or trademark. I assumed this was designed and manufactured by Hasbro to be exclusive for Disney parks. If that's not the case does this mean there might be more sabers with removable blades from Disney?

I picked up the Disney parks exclusive Rey Lightsaber yesterday. I was surprised to see the packaging didn't have a single Hasbro logo or trademark. I assumed this was designed and manufactured by Hasbro to be exclusive for Disney parks. If that's not the case does this mean there might be more sabers with removable blades from Disney?

It's completely made and produced by Disney.

Cody (I believe that's his name) who's in charge of Star Wars toys for the park confirmed it's only the 1st in the line when I spoke to him during Disney's Force Friday Event. Hinted at Kylo's saber being the next.

It's completely made and produced by Disney.

Cody (I believe that's his name) who's in charge of Star Wars toys for the park confirmed it's only the 1st in the line when I spoke to him during Disney's Force Friday Event. Hinted at Kylo's saber being the next.

Interesting. I'd be all over a removable blade Kylo saber. Heck, I'd probably buy any saber they put out. For the same price of a Hasbro you get a display stand, a wall mount, a belt clip, and a removable blade. That said the Disney blade does not have any sort of flash on clash or clash sound effects. Also, the swing effects aren't that great. Same sound effect simply repeats and triggers on slightest movement. For me these aren't really issues since these will be mainly display pieces but I thought I should mention them.

That's what I would do if I collected the lightsabers. I just want to display a hilt that's as accurate as possible. Don't need sounds or light.

I would try calling Delivears to see if you can order it over the phone. I think you can get pretty much anything in the parks through them.

From what I understand they're not letting it be sold via web or phone.

Oh snap. I hope they change that. That's a bummer for those that don't live near the parks. Guess I'm gonna have to find someone who can help me get the possible Kylo saber that was hinted at.

Here's a picture with the new Rey lightsaber and 40th Star Wars poster from Disneyland. I got the Medal of Yavin replica a couple years ago from Disney Store.

a1bb8a94a52c36bd07190e104e2f3ac4.jpg

Back