Post Your 1:1 Helmets and/or Props

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hasbro are releasing a Vader Black Series helmet from ROTJ.
2b1215dfefa4d62a5e1fd2d08fefdeba.jpg

Peaked my interest actually, the recent Poe helmet looks good.

And I'm Very close to ordering a TLJ Stormtrooper helmet. Somebody stop me :lol

Glad it's ROTJ. I got the PCR from Efx and I actually like it. Would love to get a Vader at the Hasbro prices, though. The Trooper helmets were just no-brainers.

Hasbro are releasing a Vader Black Series helmet from ROTJ.
Peaked my interest actually, the recent Poe helmet looks good.

And I'm Very close to ordering a TLJ Stormtrooper helmet. Somebody stop me :lol

This could be a fantastic helmet!!

36712039350_6ee91b4f29_b.jpg

Will this be full scale like their other helmets!?!?! If so I wish I didn't spend the $ on the EFX version!

Dude, with that amount of detail, I totally would love to have this in addition to my Efx. I could display this one disassembled next to my DV6! :naughty

Glad it's ROTJ. I got the PCR from Efx and I actually like it. Would love to get a Vader at the Hasbro prices, though. The Trooper helmets were just no-brainers.

I pretty much feel the same, not that I feel something is inherently wrong with the EFX, but it doesn't feel like a build quality improvement over the Black Series trooper helmets, so i think I'd be very happy with something like this at a Black Series price.

Its only a painted pic now...It will be very interesting what kind of helmet they will use for it.All other BS helmets have a screenused source and originalsize.
So they could use the Rogue One Vader helmet for this...or a ROTJ copy like the Don Post DLX or one from the archives.Who knows?But I think this can turn out very nice.:)

Its only a painted pic now...It will be very interesting what kind of helmet they will use for it.All other BS helmets have a screenused source and originalsize.
So they could use the Rogue One Vader helmet for this...or a ROTJ copy like the Don Post DLX or one from the archives.Who knows?But I think this can turn out very nice.:)

This one has a lot of potential for sure.
I wasn't happy at all with the BS Kylo but their recent offerings seem as if they are taking the BS helmet line in a different direction. We'll see.

Kylo Ren's helmet was nice and with the correct modifications could be a very nice replica.

I doubt this Vader will be as accurate at Ren's even with modifications.

That being said it'll be a nice run piece for play with for my son to go with his Black Series Stormtrooper.

Been thinking for some time that I want to get more 1:1 helmets and props and focus my collection a little more. Just decided to sell quite a few of my 1/6 figures to fund this project.

Already have the RS Stormtrooper Helmet waiting for me to turn 30 and a CC Scout Helmet on the way. Hoping I can fund the pickup of two more RS helmets, Snowtrooper and Sandtrooper.

And I'm very close to buying myself the rest of the RS Stormtrooper suit for my birthday...:panic:

Been thinking for some time that I want to get more 1:1 helmets and props and focus my collection a little more. Just decided to sell quite a few of my 1/6 figures to fund this project.

Already have the RS Stormtrooper Helmet waiting for me to turn 30 and a CC Scout Helmet on the way. Hoping I can fund the pickup of two more RS helmets, Snowtrooper and Sandtrooper.

And I'm very close to buying myself the rest of the RS Stormtrooper suit for my birthday...:panic:

Awesome!

It's a vicious circle. I've probably "retired" from 1/6th figures about three times now because I've moved on to larger collectibles but they always find a way to bring me back in:lol Good luck to you on that:D

It's a vicious circle. I've probably "retired" from 1/6th figures about three times now because I've moved on to larger collectibles but they always find a way to bring me back in:lol Good luck to you on that:D

:lol Yeah probably. Decided to skip my plan on the Bounty Hunters in 1:6 (getting rid of Boba, Bossk and 4-LOM and will be returning Boba when I get him from my local retailer). Also letting go of my E-Web and Speeder Bike since they take up to much room. Current plan is to display the helmets and on the level below in the detolf have two storm/sand/snow/scout troopers. And I'm keeping my ANH Vader, Probe Droid in 1/6 aswell and will be getting Tarkin, Emperor and Royal Guards aswell.

So I'll be mixing 1:1 and 1:6.

Back