Post Your 1:1 Helmets and/or Props

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm definitely pleasantly surprised, as well. Gonna pick up the comicbook after work too. This is how to start character rehab, I just hope they don't drop the ball on her again in the actual movie:lol

I never read the book, but judging from TFA, how Finn and Phasma interacted with each other you can tell that they have a history together. Something is going on between them and I think they were probably equal ranks earlier in their lives before Phasma progressed to an officer level.

Tom Spina's stands. Expensive but worth it in my opinion.

Thanks. I just checked out his site. Not cheap but they definitely add another level of class to the display.

I don't own any legit helmets like the rest of you, but I need something to help display the Black Series helms I have. I know I could go cheaper but stands like yours might help class them up a bit. Then again they cost close to half what I paid for a helm. :p

Thanks. I just checked out his site. Not cheap but they definitely add another level of class to the display.

I don't own any legit helmets like the rest of you, but I need something to help display the Black Series helms I have. I know I could go cheaper but stands like yours might help class them up a bit. Then again they cost close to half what I paid for a helm. :p

The Spina stand looks classy and to have all your helmets displayed with them definitely would add to any helmet collection. But it would get expensive after awhile of collecting. Why don't you use an easy to get towel holder, they range from $10-15 if you shop around. That's what I use for now until I want to swap over to all Spinas.

IMG_5343.jpg

IMG_5342.jpg
IMG_5341.jpg
IMG_5344.jpg

I just ordered one of these for my Scout Helmet:
fba5d709cd697a26103be42a5c46a720.jpg

Made by Michael Tinson, with the plaque holster attached to the stand.

Spina's bases are expensive and I'm sure if I had a large collection I would think differently but I think a $700 helmet deserves a base that matches. Plus they're the same bases Anovos uses.

Thanks for the feedback everyone. Will definitely consider those metallic towel holder's, sewbacca. Liking that brushed metal look.

Ah-mazing collection Sewbacca! :bow

I would love a 3P0 mask! If you don't mind me asking, where did you yours? It looks great! Do the eyes light up?

Thanks for the feedback everyone. Will definitely consider those metallic towel holder's, sewbacca. Liking that brushed metal look.
Yup! The brushed aluminum gives an elegant look and is a nice complement to any color helmet, well maybe except for anything that's silver. For example, I wouldn't use it with Phasma's lid.

Ah-mazing collection Sewbacca! :bow

I would love a 3P0 mask! If you don't mind me asking, where did you yours? It looks great! Do the eyes light up?

Thanks DR. I got 3po years ago, unfortunately, I don't know who the maker is. It's made of thick resin and hollowed, and the eyes do light up. Im using that as my current avatar. It's finish is heavily blemished so I consider it as a ANH version. And just noticed one of 3po eye lights are burnt out:/ Would like to find a clean shiny one.

Yeah, no joke. That is a really nice collection. Those Halo helms customs, sewbacca?

Thanks Luminous, halo helms were bought as kits and finished them up as customes. Always loved the halo designs but had to hold back because I didn't want to open up a new can of worms and having to start another room for halo helmets.

Yah, if I happen to see a nice towel holder I tend to pick it up for a later day. Can't go wrong, their cheap and do the job.

IMG_5351.jpg

Couple more shots of the other stuff
IMG_5352.jpg

IMG_5353.jpg

Thanks Butch, Rusty and Centurion, it's always humble to share with and enjoy other fellow collectors collections, and to offer advice when ever you can. To some we may be crazy but to us, this keeps us sane and/or happy. My wife thinks i'm crazy but convinced my girls it's cool ;p Can't imagine with some of the collections I've seen what their wives think... But then again, some got it all and that includes a wife that collects with them.

Hasbro are releasing a Vader Black Series helmet from ROTJ.
2b1215dfefa4d62a5e1fd2d08fefdeba.jpg

Peaked my interest actually, the recent Poe helmet looks good.

And I'm Very close to ordering a TLJ Stormtrooper helmet. Somebody stop me :lol

Thanks Butch, Rusty and Centurion, it's always humble to share with and enjoy other fellow collectors collections, and to offer advice when ever you can. To some we may be crazy but to us, this keeps us sane and/or happy. My wife thinks i'm crazy but convinced my girls it's cool ;p Can't imagine with some of the collections I've seen what their wives think... But then again, some got it all and that includes a wife that collects with them.

Smart girls! :hi5:

Hasbro are releasing a Vader Black Series helmet from ROTJ.
2b1215dfefa4d62a5e1fd2d08fefdeba.jpg

Peaked my interest actually, the recent Poe helmet looks good.

And I'm Very close to ordering a TLJ Stormtrooper helmet. Somebody stop me :lol
Might turn out to be good.
I'll keep an eye out for it. Thanks!

Back