Post Your 1:1 Helmets and/or Props

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, too precious as well. I'll never wear it.... however, it looks like a Scout wore it while in service on Endor for a few missions. :)

36482142021_9f7087f49b_c.jpg

35784904124_79e1c24278_c.jpg

So beautiful. Ugh, I wish I'd known about RS sooner. No way the eFX will be as good looking as that. If it ever ships. :slap

Yeah, too precious as well. I'll never wear it.... however, it looks like a Scout wore it while in service on Endor for a few missions. :)

36482142021_9f7087f49b_c.jpg

35784904124_79e1c24278_c.jpg

Oh man, that is absolutely stunning!!! :love
I hope they do another run (not just the kit). Cause I love their weathering! & I agree, no way eFX will look better.... if they ever ship it.

Thanks fellas.
It's a work of art.
I also wrote a nice letter to Rob letting him know what a great job his team did.
I'm blown away at how good their workmanship is from start to finish.

Pieces like this make it a joy to collect.

About 10 months back I received a resin casting of the Darth Vader ILM Post ROTJ lightsaber. The original was the one in the Energizer Bunny commercial.
Anyway, I finally had free time enough to get it trimmed & painted. Hollywood Auctions sold one very similar a while back that had a key ring for the d-ring. I really liked it, so that's what I used with mine.
IMG_0850.jpg

IMG_0851.jpg

IMG_0855.jpg

Anybody hear have any knowledge about blade plugs for lightsabers? I have Luke's, and Vader's from ANH. Both are pretty legit, and are able to have fx installed in them, but I don't plan on doing that. I would like to put a blade plug in, though, since both are just hollow on the inside, and it would be nice to add that extra little detail. The guy I bought them from actually pointed me towards thecustomsabershop.com where they do offer plugs. I'm just not sure which ones to get, though, as it doesn't seem to specify which ones are for what saber. Anyone have any experience with this? Any info would be much appreciated.

Was able to make som hangers for my helmets still have much to do scarif and airborne at pretty much complete I'll be making a bust out of the scarif still have the two at them top to finish including a Cody , kashyyyk , phase 1 and 2 and a galactic marine

IMG_1245.jpg

VERY cool MIKE! Can't wait to see the others and with an entire wall set up with helmets.

Master Replicas is back. Awesome.

Not everyone is happy about this news. I went to the RPF to get some more details and there's quite a bit of bad blood between the new Master Replicas CEO and the RPF members.

Not everyone is happy about this news. I went to the RPF to get some more details and there's quite a bit of bad blood between the new Master Replicas CEO and the RPF members.

Understandably so because the CEO of MRG has had a lot of RPF's members money for so long, for items that have taken years to deliver. I agree with someone saying the RPF guys have pretty muched helped Steve crowdfund MRG.

Meh, whatever. To me it's just more opportunities for 1:1 stuff that might not be 1k a piece. I'll wait until BBTS or someone has it before I place my orders... as long as the quality is good I'm cool with it.

Back