Post Your 1:1 Helmets and/or Props

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I still can't believe Korbanth went with the droopy side emitters on the first version.

Yeah, those are horrible. I would never accept one like that.
If you look closely they're actually misaligned on two planes... when looking straight at the lightsaber and when looking down the emitter. Fugly!

Looks like RS will be offering kits of the scout helmet.
7e0e5257ca029375e2b968a47f637109.png

I emailed aswell. From the sound of the FB post it Sounds like they are only selling kits but I still have hope.

With as complex as these helmets are, I don't know if I have the ability to put one together. Let alone the fact that I'm buried by everything else I'm trying to put together :lol
We'll see. I'd love a weathered Scout to go with my clean Scout. I've got the eFX Legend on order, but.... eFX :gah:

Looks like a kit only.
43720b0b0b663eb898aa665a982b92a7.png

Well thanks for the info. But if it's a kit, I might have to pass.
Seeing the mask lifted that high, kinda scares me. I put mine on once, & I did not lift the mask that high. It definitely feels fragile, & I handle it very rarely.

Yeah, too precious as well. I'll never wear it.... however, it looks like a Scout wore it while in service on Endor for a few missions. :)

36482142021_9f7087f49b_c.jpg

35784904124_79e1c24278_c.jpg

With as complex as these helmets are, I don't know if I have the ability to put one together. Let alone the fact that I'm buried by everything else I'm trying to put together :lol
We'll see. I'd love a weathered Scout to go with my clean Scout. I've got the eFX Legend on order, but.... eFX :gah:

The Scout helmet is one of the hardest to assemble, because RS helmets (and LoneWolf) are made out of 2 ABS halves joined together, just like screen used buckets. Not even EFX Legend will be made like that, not to mention the EFX padded interiors, so RS remains more accurate. RS realized how difficult is to make this Scout lids after trial and error. If you get a kit better know what you are doing, or get someone to do it for you.

Indeed. They probably wanted to sell a lot more too. I mean, they could make a killing selling this lid but decided to cut the run short due to the complexity in piecing the 2 halves together while ensuring a flush fit at the sides.

Back