POPCULTCHA and Other Figure Deals, discounts and what ever else saves money.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: I'd Buy That for a Dollar! - Figure Deals, discounts and what ever else saves mo

Honestly don't know how you got away with getting the Han Chewie and Obi-Wan figures at the discount considering they were pre orders and it specifically stated pre orders were excluded. Whoever is running that site really stuffed up and I wouldn't be surprised if they had weak Christmas sales due to losing so much money during that Halloween sale.

Re: I'd Buy That for a Dollar! - Figure Deals, discounts and what ever else saves mo

Great thread!

I'm pretty sure hokietwo is my hero :lol :rock

4 stormtroopers just arrived! Shipping from pop is surprisingly fast.
d9f4185ac315f1b7d7ce92f7244b462f.jpg

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

A little over $500 for all of this from PC...IMG_20151114_124201558.jpg

Picked up my PC order this morning, Gordon/Blake Batsignal set. I like that they bubble wrapped the brown shipper. Deal of the year.

My order is still in Australia since it shipped on Nov. 10..I hope i can receive it soon:impatient:

If any of y'all want to sell me a Stormtrooper, please PM me. I couldn't afford to get in on the glitch sale at the time.[emoji17]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

timewalker is having a 2 day flash sale on some figures:
some decent prices for a few AOU figures

Timewalker Toys Flash Sale

Nice find. I thought for a while and bit on this sale to pick up SS Xwing Pilot Luke for $204. Could not beat the price anywhere and I really wanted an x-wing Luke to display by my efx pieces.

So thanks a bunch! :hi5:

$204 is really good. If I didn't have hulk already I'd bite on that.

Nice find. I thought for a while and bit on this sale to pick up SS Xwing Pilot Luke for $204. Could not beat the price anywhere and I really wanted an x-wing Luke to display by my efx pieces.

So thanks a bunch! :hi5:

No prb!

My order is still in Australia since it shipped on Nov. 10..I hope i can receive it soon:impatient:

Same here. I received an EMS tracking number on November 10 and this morning there is still no activity for the package according to both the Australia Post and USPS website. I'm getting a little nervous as I had a large order. I sent PC an e-mail yesterday so hopefully I will hear from them soon or the package will magically show up.

I had 1 order of 5 figures and 1 order of a single figure, going to 2 different addresses in CA Bay Area (within 10 miles of each other). Both arrived in Los Angeles on 11/12. The order of 5 made its way to Sunnyvale 11/14. The single order is still in Los Angeles!

My single figure from PC finally showed up here in PA today.

Same here. I received an EMS tracking number on November 10 and this morning there is still no activity for the package according to both the Australia Post and USPS website. I'm getting a little nervous as I had a large order. I sent PC an e-mail yesterday so hopefully I will hear from them soon or the package will magically show up.

My order just arrival in my city and show out for deliever today !!!! you can check the usps website. i thought your will arrival soon.

Good to see everyone is getting their orders in with no issues. Glad this worked out and we got some really nice pieces for great prices.

:clap

My order just arrival in my city and show out for deliever today !!!! you can check the usps website. i thought your will arrival soon.

PC did e-mail me back and there were multiple boxes shipped out since I had a large order. They gave me the correct tracking numbers and now I can see they were shipped out on the 11th. I'm still waiting for them to arrive stateside according to the USPS website but they should be here any day since they were mailed by EMS.

Did we ever figure out how much us freaks spent at pc in total during spooktacular?

I think it was anywhere near $15,000.

So, $15,000 more than anyone spent at SSC.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back