Pop Culture Shock's DC license

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1/5 is fail scale.
To some its Fail Scale or Fail ;)
Yep, he tries but there's always an endless amount of questions
Yeah true. There's this one guy that asks the same question like in every other post, they made a rule because of him. Annoying but also hilarious lol. Our bet is the newsletter now. They've also been behind on emails and stuff. Jerry said they've hired someone to help and maybe note depending. Hopefully they'll be back to normal soon

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

I keep signing up for the newsletter and don't get it :slap
I actually had to email them and request they send me the newsletter. First company I ever emailed to get a newsletter. So excited to see there upcoming Superman. I need a Superman to go with my Keaton Bats.

I did the same thing. I wasn't receiving the newsletter and was depending on forums for updates on the Judge Dredd line. Now they have the DC license, so another line I want to keep up with. I emailed them to receive the newsletter so I get the information first hand.

I wonder how long before we see the Legion of Doom? These newer companies need to break ground with statues that arent out, instead going head to head with the existing. If PCS brings us 1/4 Grundy, Grodd, Cheetah, etc... I'd be all over it.

I wonder how long before we see the Legion of Doom? These newer companies need to break ground with statues that arent out, instead going head to head with the existing. If PCS brings us 1/4 Grundy, Grodd, Cheetah, etc... I'd be all over it.

The problem is, with a line like DC; Grodd, Grundy and Cheetah are only going to have so many buyers, which fits with PCS' low ES standard. However, they'd be crazy not to cash in on pieces of the JLA and their main cast, which will be sure fire sales even at higher ES points.

The problem is, with a line like DC; Grodd, Grundy and Cheetah are only going to have so many buyers, which fits with PCS' low ES standard. However, they'd be crazy not to cash in on pieces of the JLA and their main cast, which will be sure fire sales even at higher ES points.

Maybe so, but arent you tired of seeing the same characters one after another? I can only have, or want, so many Batman statues. If they do low ES's than they could accrue a low production cost and sell out meeting the expenditure. Grundy and Grodd would look awesome, look at Hulk or Rhino for example. And Cheetah, we all know we'd be talking bout dat ass(ets), lol. Dont get me wrong, Id love to see another GL and a Flash. Idk just my opinion.

Last edited:
I don't get them :gah:

:lol Oh...sorry, well I just checked my email here's the image but I must have forgotten, whatever this tease is, it's going to be 1:3 scale

973889b6-ea29-4b72-b182-b37dfb06eb1c.jpg

Yes, I've been waiting for this line up for a while now.

This only makes sense if it's 1/5 or 1/6 scale. It's a market that DC Direct used to fill, but isn't now. It's a lower price point, most collectors would prefer them since you can display more. I really don't understand the 1/4 scale or nothing mentality.

Back