Pop Culture Shock's DC license

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure, they are doing Judge Dredd on bicycle in 1/4 scale but it's going to be pricey. So if this is 1/4 it will be expensive, but low ES.

Jerry has confirmed two things now (1) Dredd on bike will be 1/4 scale and huge and (2) will be expensive lol.

So Batman can be a well if the license for that scale is possible

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Maybe what Jerry meant about 1/4 was that they won't be doing PF style statues because "it was too close to what SS is doing" and they'll be doing 1/4 maquettes. Which would be EPIC as ****!

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

That's still close to what Sideshow does
Yeah but SS doesn't do 1/4 maquettes for their DC line. They aren't doing life sized busts because SS does it for their DC license. Hey man also just wishful thinking. I hope any PF type statues are all 1/3 cause Jerry said they Won't be doing 1/2

Yeah but SS doesn't do 1/4 maquettes for their DC line. They aren't doing life sized busts because SS does it for their DC license. Hey man also just wishful thinking. I hope any PF type statues are all 1/3 cause Jerry said they Won't be doing 1/2

Green Lantern didn't have fabric nor does Sinestro and Wonder Woman

Green Lantern didn't have fabric nor does Sinestro and Wonder Woman
What I meant was the fact that PCS 1/4 and SSC 1/4 (PF) are very similar. Regardless of license.

It depends on what Sideshow's long term DC deal says
Good point. I think though that DC pretty much told them they can't do 1/4s like they normally would and are doing maquettes. Either way I'm glad they're doing these.

If PCS can make these in 1/4 I'm all in.

I'll definitely be interested in a 1/3 Batman but no one else

No interest in 1/5 at all

I'm just curious as to the scale of this piece and the color of his costume. Since Jerry said this will be the classic 70's/80's version of Bats, I'm almost certain this will be a blue costume version of the character. Unless there's a black variant, I'll more than likely pass. I need my Bats in black.

Asked him on the PCS thread on SF but he's been super slow getting back to us recently. Hopefully he answers it, otherwise we'll have to wait til the newsletter reveal

Back