Poll: 1/6th figure of the year 2009

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1/6th Figure of the Year 2009

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

creecher

Such is Life - Ned Kelly
Reaction score
What is the 1/6th figure of the year?

I thought I'd go out on a, rather thin, limb and I expect alot of flak for my choices. Rather than battle and argue, this poll is for the fun of it. Let's not loose sight of that.

It's nearly the end of the year, and not many figures will be released between now and then.There have been so many fantastic figures released this year, so I thought I'd bundle a few together, as a series. If one of the ones you wish to vote for appears in that series vote for the whole series, and express your choice in a post. It was just a way of incorporating more figures into the ten available voting slots.

It would be easier, or would it, to just list ten Hot Toys figures, but people have different ideas as to why a figure might be best. Such as overall best, value for money, most iconic, favourite character, innovation, or whatever. So I tried to incorporate a few possibilities and some from other companies.

If anyone wants to do an alternative poll, please do. This poll will stay open till the end of January roughly.

Last edited:
At least I made it public. Come on King, I'm stinking as hard as I can here. Give me some slack.

Actually I'm not interested in the Joes. You're lucky I put a Star Wars character in there. I knew this was a fail before I posted it. :duh

Strangely I voted for figures I don't have...
Iron Man just looks amazing from all the pics I see, though you also left Terminator Salvation off too

See King. Shai is civil and voiced his concern admirably. King you fail.

Sorry for leaving them out, as I said I'm not interested in the Joes so they didn't cross my mind. Help me Dave. Swap one out and put the Joes in please.

Terminator Salvation. There is no win here. Arggggghhhhhh.

At least I made it public. Come on King, I'm stinking as hard as I can here. Give me some slack.

Actually I'm not interested in the Joes. You're lucky I put a Star Wars character in there. I knew this was a fail before I posted it. :duh

I cant beleive you put Suck Rodgers on there and not even one Joe offering :monkey4

Though you did add Jack on there :rock

Based on the figures on the poll its a tie between Vader and Jack........

But Storm Shadow trumps them both.

I will vote Jack, since I am sure Vader will get plenty of votes.

Tough choice, has been a great year for 1/6. Just off the top of my head before the Joker nut swingers get in here:

1. SS Darth Vader
2. HT DX Joker
3. Subway The Screaming (Jack Nicholson - The Shining)
4. SS Cobra Trooper
5. HT Godfather
6. HT John Connor
7. SS Storm Shadow
8. HT T-600
9. HT M1 Iron Man
10. EB Kato

I voted for the joker and batman cause of the pers and those break through innovation.

Ironman 1 would be my pick, if it weren't for that obsolete paint job on tony's face.

But yeah, its hard to pick one, I love em all :lol

pers = not new innovation

eagle_eye_gijoe.jpg

I voted for The Godfather but when i get my Joker/batman i'd probably vote them. :lol

The Hot Toys 'The Dark Knight' Joker & Batman figures were masterfully done (including the Bat-vehicles), so I give them the trophy on this poll! :)

I own most of the figures on the list, and to me, hands down, no exception, the clear winner by a mile is The Godfather!!! Likeness! Accessories! Backdrop! Chair! Just an incredible 1/6th figure!!!

I own most of the figures on the list, and to me, hands down, no exception, the clear winner by a mile is The Godfather!!! Likeness! Accessories! Backdrop! Chair! Just an incredible 1/6th figure!!!

I agree it is incredible and worth every bit of the price tag.

I think that Vader and The Shinning (Screaming) figures are really amazing because they susprised us.

But in terms of quality i think that DX Joker is a really perfect figure.

Of the ones listed, it was a toss up between The Godfather and Hellboy. I voted Hellboy because I just love that guy more. :)

Back