Please help deathrow dog Lennox.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There's nothing innate in a pitbull that would make it snap for no reason. It's just that if it does snap it's a mucher bigger problem for you than a Golden snapping. There are more people bitten by Golden's every year than Pits. I'd say a large portion of people that own pits unfortunately have no purpose owning one because it takes a lot of personal responsibility, but that has nothing to do with the dog, it's about the dog's potential if mismanaged.

YES!!!! I am so glad you said that. I love proving you Pit Bull haters wrong. A pomeranian killed a baby,look it up if you don't believe me. There are many other dogs that have killed people but the media doesn't want you to know.

uh.. ok mr. tin foil hat guy, first of all I'm not a "Pit Bull Hater" whatever that it. :lol

And second, I said I couldn't think of a single death, never said there was NEVER a single death attributed to a dog species besides Pit Bulls. I'm sure there are/have been. But just off hand I couldn't think of one whereas when it comes to Pit Bull deaths I can easily think of several. Nothing more, nothing less.

Relax. :wave

There's nothing innate in a pitbull that would make it snap for no reason. It's just that if it does snap it's a mucher bigger problem for you than a Golden snapping. There are more people bitten by Golden's every year than Pits. I'd say a large portion of people that own pits unfortunately have no purpose owning one because it takes a lot of personal responsibility, but that has nothing to do with the dog, it's about the dog's potential if mismanaged.
Where did you get the idea more golden retrievers bite people than pitbulls? That's a bold claim knowing golden retrievers are one of the most docile, family-friendly large-breed dogs you can get.

And pitbulls, rottweilers, dobermans, all of them were consistently bred through the ages to be attack dogs, guard dogs. I'm sorry, that's just how it worked out. You can't take those hundreds of years of breeding for that specific purpose and throw it away and call these dogs as normal and innocent as any other dog. You may brush off their tough-worn heritage, but their instincts cannot.

One of my ex's had a doberman mix that had worse mood swing than she did. One moment he'll come up to you and lick you and want to play or have you rub his belly but the next out of nowhere he'd start growling at you and try to bite. Point is all dog can be unpredictable. But I get that with a pit or a larger dog, it's a more dangerous situation.

Call me an _______, but it's just a dog. If it were a Human, sure. But a dog? I can't see why people are so big on dogs.

Friend of mine lost his dog after 7 years. He mourned for 2 days. He got a new one.

I mean, it's not like the dog realizes what the hell is going on.

You are saying that just because it is a dog it has no right to live? That it should just be treated like garbage and just disposed of? Sorry buddy but you're a sick individual popping off at the lip.
I hope Lennox is released back to his owner. Sad to see these scared,frightened sissy ass white people scared of pitbulls so they think they should all be put to death. My dog bowser is half pit and is the most friendly dog ever.

Last edited:
One of my ex's had a doberman mix that had worse mood swing than she did. One moment he'll come up to you and lick you and want to play or have you rub his belly but the next out of nowhere he'd start growling at you and try to bite. Point is all dog can be unpredictable. But I get that with a pit or a larger dog, it's a more dangerous situation.
Must have had a bad owner that didn't know how to train and take care of it.

My brother's dog was attacked by a pitbull. He knows the pitbull well, it's his neighbor's dog. Very friendly dog. But one day my brother's German Shepherd ran up to him to play, like he used to do often, and the pitbull went berserk and bit the German Shepherd's snout so hard the pitbull's owner had to literally choke his dog's neck to get him to release.

People say pitbulls are normal, loving animals. Maybe so. But there's something in them that can snap, more so than say a golden retriever. There's a reason the dog shelter was full of pitbulls when I went there last Christmas to see if they found my dog who had slipped out and run away (they had, thank goodness). And every single one of those pitbulls, as I walked down the aisles, barked up a storm at the sight of me. Terrifying creatures.

I love dogs as much as the next guy, always been a dog person, but pitbulls terrify me. Just as my Shetland Sheepdog was bred to herd, pitbulls were bred to attack. It's in their instincts. That's why that one snapped and permanently mutilated my brother's dog.

That said, I feel bad for Lennox's family but there are innocent people in jail and we never get petitions to free them.

That's because no one starts one.

The unfair stigma Pitbulls have is really sad. We used to have a white Pitbull with kinda reddish eyes and she looked "mean" but infact was the sweetest dog ever. We had some cats that would sleep next to her and eat with her. Sadly when we moved we couldn't keep her but she ended up in a good home. Now we have a mutt Chihuahua and the little basterd is a biter.
That sucks you couldn't keep your dog. And you're right Pit Bulls are loving dogs. My Pit Bull sleeps by the family chihuahua at times and they always stay together while outside. The chihuahua has bitten me time after time but my APBT has never bitten me or anything else except a chew toy or raw hide. I don't like walking my dog because people in my neighborhood have no control over their ankle bitters and these little demons always run up to my dog trying to bite him while the sorry owners just stand watch. And when they finally come get their vicious dogs they look at me as if it's my fault that their dog ran out of their yard and that I deserved it lol. Sorry owners are really the problem, in my neighborhood anyway.

My brother's dog was attacked by a pitbull. He knows the pitbull well, it's his neighbor's dog. Very friendly dog. But one day my brother's German Shepherd ran up to him to play, like he used to do often, and the pitbull went berserk and bit the German Shepherd's snout so hard the pitbull's owner had to literally choke his dog's neck to get him to release.

People say pitbulls are normal, loving animals. Maybe so. But there's something in them that can snap, more so than say a golden retriever. There's a reason the dog shelter was full of pitbulls when I went there last Christmas to see if they found my dog who had slipped out and run away (they had, thank goodness). And every single one of those pitbulls, as I walked down the aisles, barked up a storm at the sight of me. Terrifying creatures.

I love dogs as much as the next guy, always been a dog person, but pitbulls terrify me. Just as my Shetland Sheepdog was bred to herd, pitbulls were bred to attack. It's in their instincts. That's why that one snapped and permanently mutilated my brother's dog.

That said, I feel bad for Lennox's family but there are innocent people in jail and we never get petitions to free them.

Again a crappy owner. I've been around alot of pitbulls over the years and never once seen aggression. Infact the cats used to whop these pitbulls. Quit watching so much t.v.

You are saying that just because it is a dog it has no right to live? That it should just be treated like garbage and just disposed of? Sorry buddy but you're a sick individual popping off at the lip.
I hope Lennox is released back to his owner. Sad to see these scared,frightened sissy ass white people scared of pitbulls so they think they should all be put to death. My dog dowser is half pit and is the most friendly dog ever.
Excuse me?

Were you not the one discussing responsible gun ownership with me the other day? Do I strike you as a "scared, frightened sissy ass white person"? A LOT of grown adults are scared of spiders. Okay, spiders look a little creepy and yeah they bite, but really? But a fear of pitbulls is what makes me sissy? Pitbulls are huge, muscular, strong, instinctual dogs with very strong, big jaws and big teeth, and when they bark at you you KNOW it, they snarl, growl, drool. That's not something I'm supposed to be afraid of? That makes me a sissy ass white person? Pitbulls CAN and HAVE killed people, on numerous occasions. Strangers, kids walking down the street, their own owners. These are formidable creatures and an angry one IS a threat to one's life. I hardly see how that makes me sissy.

uh.. ok mr. tin foil hat guy, first of all I'm not a "Pit Bull Hater" whatever that it. :lol

And second, I said I couldn't think of a single death, never said there was NEVER a single death attributed to a dog species besides Pit Bulls. I'm sure there are/have been. But just off hand I couldn't think of one whereas when it comes to Pit Bull deaths I can easily think of several. Nothing more, nothing less.

Relax. :wave
Exactly. You know all that the media wants you to know about dog attacks.

Excuse me?

Were you not the one discussing responsible gun ownership with me the other day? Do I strike you as a "scared, frightened sissy ass white person"? A LOT of grown adults are scared of spiders. Okay, spiders look a little creepy and yeah they bite, but really? But a fear of pitbulls is what makes me sissy? Pitbulls are huge, muscular, strong, instinctual dogs with very strong, big jaws and big teeth, and when they bark at you you KNOW it, they snarl, growl, drool. That's not something I'm supposed to be afraid of? That makes me a sissy ass white person? Pitbulls CAN and HAVE killed people, on numerous occasions. Strangers, kids walking down the street, their own owners. These are formidable creatures and an angry one IS a threat to one's life. I hardly see how that makes me sissy.

I'm talking about the kind of people that think a pitbull should be killed just for looking at someone wrong just because it is a pitbull. What people don't realize is a dog behaves the way it is raised not the way it is bred. Blame the owner not the dog.

Exactly. You know all that the media wants you to know about dog attacks.
I'm sure the media went nuts about the pomeranian who killed the baby too, you know it. They go nuts over every dog attack. They don't discriminate against the dogs. What do they have to lose or gain if it was a pomeranian versus a pitbull?

I'm sure the media went nuts about the pomeranian who killed the baby too, you know it. They go nuts over every dog attack. They don't discriminate against the dogs. What do they have to lose or gain if it was a pomeranian versus a pitbull?
Because pitbulls represent something they don't understand...and you always fear what you don't understand.

I'm talking about the kind of people that think a pitbull should be killed just for looking at someone wrong just because it is a pitbull. What people don't realize is a dog behaves the way it is raised not the way it is bred. Blame the owner not the dog.
Oh. Okay, sorry, I thought you were talking about me but I would never, ever put down a dog just for giving me the stinkeye. I think few people would.

My original example though, that dog was brought up well. My brother was quite fond of him, lovable dog. He had never attacked anything or anyone before he brutally attacked my brother's dog.

Must have had a bad owner that didn't know how to train and take care of it.

Don't know, the dog was a few years old by the time I started dating that particular ex, but I don't think it's because she or her family were bad owners, I think it was just wired that way. It was a good dog but like I said his temperment changed in an instant though I should point out when he bit, it wasn't hard like he was trying to tear you apart but it still hurt and it wasn't playfull. I've seen it before with many different breeds of dogs (and even cats) and I don't think it was because they all had bad owners. Animals like people can be unpredictable for whatever reason.

Oh. Okay, sorry, I thought you were talking about me but I would never, ever put down a dog just for giving me the stinkeye. I think few people would.

My original example though, that dog was brought up well. My brother was quite fond of him, lovable dog. He had never attacked anything or anyone before he brutally attacked my brother's dog.

Well yes that was bad but I'm sure it didn't do it just because it was a pit,it did it because of the way it was raised. My last pitbull got its ass kicked by a fat clawless tabby cat daily. It was a 100 lbs pit too.

Back