Please help deathrow dog Lennox.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fives

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
though its been 8 months since this little one was taken from his family its not too late and can still be saved. Please sign the petition and join the thousands of people demanding justice for this wrongfully accussed dog. BTW, im not trying to start any crap here cuz usually these threads tend to take a turn for the worse. the point of this thread is to please sing the petion so he can be set free and returned to his family.
here's Lennox:
lennox1.jpg

lennox2.jpg

here's how they're keeping him.
lennox3.jpg

PLEASE SIGN THE PETITIONhttps://www.savelennox.co.uk/

Last edited:
Call me an _______, but it's just a dog. If it were a Human, sure. But a dog? I can't see why people are so big on dogs.

Friend of mine lost his dog after 7 years. He mourned for 2 days. He got a new one.

I mean, it's not like the dog realizes what the hell is going on.

That's rough, and seems very unfair. But this seems more an issue of doing this for the family than the dog to me. Thousands upon thousands of innocent stray dogs and cats are put down every day, because _______s don't have the sense to spay and neuter their pets. From the dog's perspective, at least this guy had some time to enjoy the love and security of human companionship (if you think that that is a good thing for a dog--which I do, since humans have turned many breeds into pets that can't easily and effectively survive in nature). Many don't get even that.

If folks directed their energies toward this larger issue, they could be doing a much greater good for domesticated pets IMO.

Call me an _______, but it's just a dog. If it were a Human, sure. But a dog? I can't see why people are so big on dogs.

Friend of mine lost his dog after 7 years. He mourned for 2 days. He got a new one.

I mean, it's not like the dog realizes what the hell is going on.

Obviously you've never had a real pet that touched your heart. I'd suggest you try it, but I doubt that would be a good idea.

My last dog lived to be 14 and I thought I'd never be able to get another one till over a year later I saw my dog that I have now and fell in love with him.

I'm sorry no animal has touched you in that way.

Call me an _______, but it's just a human. If it were a Dog, sure. But a human? I can't see why people are so big on humans.

Friend of mine lost his friend after 7 years. He mourned for 2 days. He got a new one.

I mean, it's not like the human realizes what the hell is going on.

I fixed your post to show my feelings. Works better this way.

I fixed your post to show my feelings. Works better this way.

Well said. I would post my feelings about the subject, but I'm sure I'd get this thread closed or an infraction to say the least.

In short, I feel bad for those people who see this as "just a dog." I really hope this story reaches the right people and gets resolved for Lennox and all family involved.

Took me 4 years before I could even think about getting a new dog after my old one died. Dogs are fun companions and wonderful friends. But when they go it sucks.

Is this how they do things in Belfast? I thought we had it bad with some of the laws over here but geez, I'd be short 2 dogs now if I lived there. God save Lennox.

This does not surprise me at all. I have a Pitbull and ignorant people think I'm crazy for owning one. Any dog can be vicious and any dog can bite. My dog sleeps in the bed wit me sometimes and he even puts his paw on my arm when I look at him. I hope this dog gets justice but when people have this it's just a dog attitude I don't get my hopes up. All I know is that I will take care of my dog and when it comes down to it I will fight to keep him because it's only a matter of time for uneducated fools try to ban bulldog type breeds in my area. Goodluck to Lennox.

This does not surprise me at all. I have a Pitbull and ignorant people think I'm crazy for owning one. Any dog can be vicious and any dog can bite. My dog sleeps in the bed wit me sometimes and he even puts his paw on my arm when I look at him. I hope this dog gets justice but when people have this it's just a dog attitude I don't get my hopes up. All I know is that I will take care of my dog and when it comes down to it I will fight to keep him because it's only a matter of time for uneducated fools try to ban bulldog type breeds in my area. Goodluck to Lennox.

The unfair stigma Pitbulls have is really sad. We used to have a white Pitbull with kinda reddish eyes and she looked "mean" but infact was the sweetest dog ever. We had some cats that would sleep next to her and eat with her. Sadly when we moved we couldn't keep her but she ended up in a good home. Now we have a mutt Chihuahua and the little basterd is a biter.

What sucks is with the way this group of clowns are probably treating this pup if it ever does come out it'll be a completely different dog. I hope for the best.

My brother's dog was attacked by a pitbull. He knows the pitbull well, it's his neighbor's dog. Very friendly dog. But one day my brother's German Shepherd ran up to him to play, like he used to do often, and the pitbull went berserk and bit the German Shepherd's snout so hard the pitbull's owner had to literally choke his dog's neck to get him to release.

People say pitbulls are normal, loving animals. Maybe so. But there's something in them that can snap, more so than say a golden retriever. There's a reason the dog shelter was full of pitbulls when I went there last Christmas to see if they found my dog who had slipped out and run away (they had, thank goodness). And every single one of those pitbulls, as I walked down the aisles, barked up a storm at the sight of me. Terrifying creatures.

I love dogs as much as the next guy, always been a dog person, but pitbulls terrify me. Just as my Shetland Sheepdog was bred to herd, pitbulls were bred to attack. It's in their instincts. That's why that one snapped and permanently mutilated my brother's dog.

That said, I feel bad for Lennox's family but there are innocent people in jail and we never get petitions to free them.

True. But I can't think of a single death attributed to an attack from a Chihuahua or Dachshund Weiner Dog.
YES!!!! I am so glad you said that. I love proving you Pit Bull haters wrong. A pomeranian killed a baby,look it up if you don't believe me. There are many other dogs that have killed people but the media doesn't want you to know.

Back