Please help deathrow dog Lennox.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't know if that is a good idea...political threads get the hammer because even though it may start off as a respectful discussion it ALWAYS spirals into insults.

Already started it. We'll keep it civilized. We've managed not to delve into personal insults in this conversation so far. I respect my opponent and I think he respects me.

I've got a sort-of Jack Russell rescue dog (I'm sure he's not pure breed). And he is a psychopath. Lovable, but psychotic.

If he attacked a "pack" member, like Fabio says, he really could take down a much larger dog. Or even a human. I ____ you not.

Yeah, mine is a pure breed and he's nuts. Still has the same energy he had as a puppy. He was really hard to handle when he was younger/

It's pretty funny though, we have cats too and all of them are intimidated by the dog, except one. He's almost like a puppy himself. At first glance, you'd think this cat was a runt but nope, he's got an attitude. More of an alpha dog than our own dog.

Back